grab bag

Or maybe showing you what sort of thing you would get, like you would get 1 from section, 1 from section b, 1 from section c and then a complete surprise. That should make people more aware of what sort of things they should expect. Problem with the bags is that as they are random there seemed to a be a huge divide, some people got 1 or even 2 to 3 luxury bags were as some people got a mid range vibrator and some samples.

The grab bags were a great idea, but a lot of people conplained that others were getting more expensive things in theirs and were complaining it wasn't fair so that's why they come to an end.

MrsMcX wrote:

The grab bags were a great idea, but a lot of people conplained that others were getting more expensive things in theirs and were complaining it wasn't fair so that's why they come to an end.

I know. That's what I am saying, if they were random but limited so people knew roughly what they were getting. All in the same price range so no-one gets more expensive items.

I mentioned the grab-bags the other day, asked if they would ever return as I missed out on them last time - I think it's already been confirmed that these probably will never come back - it's just too much hassle, and sadly, you can try and be as random as you want but it's never going to work out the way you want. Unless you specifically arrange each bag to have the same items, but that defeats the whole purpose of a random grab bag.

It's a shame, but I think it's wise to not attempt this again.

Oh sorry, I didn't realise haha!

I think with LH being so big now it would be far too much hassle for them to even consider making anymore. I missed out too unfortunately :( but I asked a while ago and totally understand why they don't do them anymore.

Still gutted I missed out though haha!!

I can see why something like this can be more bother than its worth. People can be very silly expecting £400 of lelo stuff in a £20 grab bag.

Dissapointed I never got to get one tho, would have been exciting to see what you got, even if it wasnt great.

That's a shame. I like the sound of these x

I had a couple. They are good if you want to try something different, not sure what you like, new to sex toys or want a surprise. They aren't so good if you know what you want, have certain requirements or allergies.

if grab bags are a no why not a lucky dip with one item chosen at random another site i use used to do this and they guaranteed any item you got would be worth at least twice what the lucky dip cost

If it was a smaller business this might work, but LH is now a massive business and giving this offer to everyone would probably lose them quite a bit of money.

I'm quite confident that LH do everything that they can to give their customers great deals. There's always offers on for various products and that in itself has saved me a ton of money!

All of those offers, combined with the blog competitions, the picture competitions, review competitions and the sex toy testers make me think they're doing more than enough to give back as much as they possibly can to their customers.

How many other websites/stores do you know that give that much back? I can't even think of one :/