Green Balls?!

So my Jeff Stryker Real Feel Dildo.....has developed green testicles? Has anyone any idea why? The rest of the toy is still a wonderful fleshy pink colour and the toy looks brand new still? It is cleaned with the recommended cleaner and stored in the correct manner in its proper bag? And yet the balls have gone this awful sickly green colour? A little off putting to say the least lol. Does anyone have a magic soloution to how I change it back to the original colour also? Any tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks all ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=770 This is him (for reference)

It could be colour running from the bag onto the balls. I know it's a blue bag but it will contain green dye. We have had it happen on a pink rabbit that was in a black bag.

Yeah was gonna mention the bag too - I would contact customer service though and let them know incase an issue they are aware of

I did think that K&c30's but it is only the testicles, I would have imagined the whole thing would have taken on a greenish tinge at least if that were the case. Hmmm strange

I will contact them now Cb1987 and see what they say, thanks to both of you :)

This happens quite often with doc Johnson toys as they tend to pick up certain colours from other objects. We left a dildo with a cock ring in a bag once and they both kind of melted and bled into eachother. I would contact customer services and explain the issue but also check your storage, maybe get something more “breathable” so the toy doesn’t get too warm and humid. Also make sure the bag your holding your toys in don’t get placed with other jelly or rubber toys. I understand it seems weird for the balls to be the first to go green but it may be because this is at the edge of the bag or where it’s been stored. This is usually the part of the toy that most people don’t dry so well. If the green is like slimy and oily then I would say that’s a chemical reaction with something else in close proximity and to check the bag and location you store things.

This happened to me, apart from my balls went black not green! I was honestly a bit worried thinking what the hell was happeing to my dildo, the realistic lifelike lover but soon realised it was my LH bag that had been rubbing onto it and causing colour transferrance. As much as I have washed it, it wont come off so have just left it!

Omg I'm go glad I've just seen this.. I have a realistic Willy that's turned bruised purple in places... kept in a purple bag 😐 could be why the call it giving it a "beat in" 😂😂

Lots of people have complained on other forums of “bruising” on dildos and it’s usually just the transfer of colours etc from toys or other things. Even heard that a baby oil wrapper had managed to transfer a list of ingredients onto the shaft of a dildo it had wrapped around.