guess what?

Thank you so much everyone it's nice to in ally have a boyfriend he doesn't even mind he's my first boyfriend but knows I've only had sex once and he's fine with that too he just told me I'm the best lol

He's an absolute sweetheart and we aren't going to rush anything. Hoping to meet again later

He said to me thank you and I was like what for? And he was like well I haven't stopped smiling since I met you, you make me so much happier in myself and telling me how he wants to look all muscly and lose the "beer belly" he hasn't got one the daft thing. I told there's no need I like him exactly how he is.

We are meeting tonight and if I don't bottle it I've got a naughty surprise for him. He's seen what I'm wearing including my LH crotchless thong and he said how he wants to see my bum so I'm gonna be cheeky flash him my bum and maybe make him watch as I take them off and slip them into his pocket as his trophy and knowing I'm going totally commando he wants to pay for us to go to the cinema so I'm gonna do it beforehand so he has to sit there the whole time knowing my wet panties are in his pocket and I'm sitting completely commando.

Hey kirsty I briefly scanned this thread ealier but had to go out before I had chance to tell you congratulations :) its so excited I met a boy on pof finially got the brass balls to meet home and he is so lovely .. been a long time since cuddles and holding hands is more important than snogging etc to a boy so seems your experiencing this excitement as I am :) I hope you get what u want hun .. keep us updated

Will do and I hope you get what you want from yours too. We saw each other Monday and not yesterday and now miss each other lol

Thats sweet :) I hope so to we are playing it cool at the mo, im seeing him next week not sure if at the weekend as well.but either way will be good I think im going to his place. its exciting and scary at the same time lol

Yeah it is I'm off to see him in a little bit can't wait

Ooh cinema date!

Traditional and romantic, hope it's a good film and you both enjoy...if you happen to watch that is! πŸ˜‰

Behave in the cinema! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I'tll be a film you will remember with fondness in the future .Doesn't allow much talking though so you may want to go to a bar afterwards .

Thanks guys we went to see deadpool didn't talk much but held hands and went for a drink and a walk and back to mine after.

I did however lean over in the cinema and whisper that I had a surprise for him I turned his hand so his palm was facing upwards and stuffed my thong into his hand. Saw him smile loads and he kept hold for a while before stuffing them into his pocket.

We got to mine about 11.30 he didn't go until 2 we had a fair bit of fun too and on my mums couch (mines too small lol) wasn't sex but was so good.

He told me he loved me and asked if I wanted kids and we started talking about a future together. He said he'd live in a volcano if it made me happy.

We were talking about a house, kids, a dog or two etc it was really nice

Kristy - I am very happy for you and glad you can see a future here but because I am a mum I gotta remind you to enjoy this but take it slow. No need to rush, enjoy the journy!

Vanessa8 wrote:

Kristy - I am very happy for you and glad you can see a future here but because I am a mum I gotta remind you to enjoy this but take it slow. No need to rush, enjoy the journy!

Got to agree with this.

There really is no rush - enjoy xx

We will take it slow it's just nice to think we have a future together

Ok good Kirsty =) Sorry my mummy side comes out often with you hon!

That's ok Hun thank you

I am very happy for you in this new relationship Kirsty. He sounds lovely and respectful and having a nice boyfriend to move forward with is so exciting. (virtual hugs)

Kirsty92 wrote:

Thanks guys we went to see deadpool didn't talk much but held hands and went for a drink and a walk and back to mine after.

I did however lean over in the cinema and whisper that I had a surprise for him I turned his hand so his palm was facing upwards and stuffed my thong into his hand. Saw him smile loads and he kept hold for a while before stuffing them into his pocket.

We got to mine about 11.30 he didn't go until 2 we had a fair bit of fun too and on my mums couch (mines too small lol) wasn't sex but was so good.

He told me he loved me and asked if I wanted kids and we started talking about a future together. He said he'd live in a volcano if it made me happy.

We were talking about a house, kids, a dog or two etc it was really nice

whoa whoa whoa gal calm the intensity! I know you're having a whale of a time, but just enjoy the now, dont plan too far! Yes, you have a connection and clearly there is a sexual attraction, but at least try to ride out a few months. I'm not saying you have to be together long to know if you're in love, but maybe wait to see if this is just lust at the moment. Then when you say I love you, you know all their good and bad points and know you accept them for it and it;ll mean so much more. I've been with my partner for 2.5 years and we still don't discuss the distant future or children.

Happy you're feeling so positive and happy though! :)

Thanks (virtual hugs) he's lovely and we are planning to stay over at his come April but we aren't saying we will have sex because he's really nervous and tbf so am I.

Popk1n we are just hoping for a future together we were just checking we want the same things may as well see early you don't want a how I met your mother situation where you're together for months the. Find out you want completely opposite things. The guy I had sex with discussed having kids and a house too and we were only fuck buddies (he made that clear)

Discussed having kids and a house with you or just in general? If specifically with you, that's weird for a fwb

Bit of both and yeah I found it weird but this guy now is my boyfriend and it's soon I know but we aren't going to do anything for a while I need to be at home to help take care of my brother for at least a year

And he has to help take care of his terminally ill nan