Guilty or Not Guilty

You've just had sex with someone who isn't your other half, then you wake up.....

Do you feel guilty or not?

It's happened to me recently,I had a dream where I was having sex with someone else, its happened before too but the most recent one I felt guilty for the whole day, even a little right as I tell you all about it, has anyone else felt like this after a dream?

You can't control your dreams so don't feel guilty. Dreams can have meanings and correlations to your life (not always to do with what ACTUALLY happens in the dream), but sometimes they are just random in my opinion. :)

In saying that, I would probably feel a little guilty but it's beyond our control and doesn't have to mean anything :)

Agree with MissChar

also as long as not to close to home my wife actually likes to hear about it x

I have felt a little guilty but I certainly won't even tell him about the dreams lol

I have done it before and felt incredibly guilty the next day but like MissChar says we can't control our dreams and just because you dreamt it doesn't mean you want it to happen so try not to feel too bad! X

Cornish89 wrote:

I have done it before and felt incredibly guilty the next day but like MissChar says we can't control our dreams and just because you dreamt it doesn't mean you want it to happen so try not to feel too bad! X

agree

I've had this happen before I did feel so guilty, the worst part was the dream seemed so realistic that i woke up shaking coz obviously I thought i'd done it so i was freaking out.

But I love my OH and no sex dream will change that, luckily the sex dreams usually are faceless people (if you know what I mean) so that's why I don't feel too bad coz at least its not someone I know.

Last night though I had a sex dream and it was with my OH and I swear I orgasmed while I was sleeping

no reason to feel guilty as it doesn't necessarily represent your concious thoughts, and even if it does there's a big difference between fantasy and real life.

Saying that I have been woking up being punched on the arm by an ex (actually a couple of different exes!) for cheating on them in THEIR dream! One of them sulked for most of the day!

Weirdest one I had was a dream that seemed so real that when I woke up I was convinved that things that had happened were real, and it was only several hours later that I suddenly felt like someone had flicked a switch in my brain and it clicked that various things were all from a dream. I was very close to screwing up a lot of things by acting on the dream too!!!! (can't remember the details now it was years ago).

On a similar, though not sex related, note to the last bit, I recently found out a good friend of mine had woken up 'left handed' when she's normally right handed. This caused immense amusement to her flatmate as she watched her trying to pour things, pick up things and generally wonder why day to day tasks were suddenly so difficuylt :-)

I know what your feeling I often do this too. But you have got to remind yourself you can't control or pick what you dream about and u woke up feeling guilty so that shows you felt bad enough already! I wouldn't put yourself down! Be glad you got the best of both without hurting anyone ;) x

No way do I feel guilty, love my sexy dreams, one in fact I turned into a story years ago.

I recently had a dream about my OH sister. It was so realistic that when I woke up I was terrified. I checked her side of the bed, and wondered why her sister wasn't there. It took about 30 seconds for me to realise I had been dreaming!

Out of feelings of massive guilt, I eventually told my OH. She thought it was hilarious.......

i dont feel guilty about dreams they are only dreams at the end of the day :)