GUTTED about deal of the day :( (25th Jan)

I couldn't believe what the deal of the day was today as my wife only said about getting a vibrating remote egg two days ago. As soon as i saw what it was i added it to the basket and went to checkout only to notice that it is out of stock :(.

I thought it would have been perfect to put up for Valentines day.

Try it now it's currently showing as in stock

Looks instock on my screen, try another browser?

It says it's in stock, but once it is added to your basket it says "There are insufficant quantites to place your order, please change the quantity to 0"

FrozenAngel wrote:

It says it's in stock, but once it is added to your basket it says "There are insufficant quantites to place your order, please change the quantity to 0"

Unfortunately it does the same for me too

FrozenAngel wrote:

This is exactly what was happening to me sorry i should have put that in the OP!

Tried contacting CS just to make sure?

Awk hate when that happens! DOTD is often very popular though...there is a 25% off code working till midnight though, could maybe check out the other eggs and see what kinda price they work out at with the code?

Hi,

We've just had a quick fiddle and fixed this bug so you can buy the dream egg now.

Let customer care know if you don't get to it before midnight and we'll honour today's price for you tomorrow.

Thank you for pointing it out and sorry for the hassle / disappointment.

Richard

Hi Richard thank you for your response i will contact customer care later to get the offer as i have only just seen your reply.

Many thanks again.