Boobies, Breasticles - best way to pleasure them womens perspective

did a search on this couldn't find it .. so if it is on then carly point me in the right direction!!

ok simple question ... being blunt me and the OH were fnodlling about this morning and I like most blokes moved down from her neck to her boobies now they have grown bigger in the time since i first got with my OH ... even though she has stayed the same shape (thats another question for another time lol) when they were smaller they were easier to say handle now they are bigger they are less so .. so all in all advice please!

jav x

I have quite big boobs, and I love having them played with, but I never really thought about *how*! It's kinda all about the nipples for me, love having them sucked and bitten... but then, light stroking around the rest of the breast area is really nice too. I just enjoy when a guy enjoys them, I guess... I'm not fussy about how they get touched!

shellyboo wrote:

I have quite big boobs, and I love having them played with, but I never really thought about *how*! It's kinda all about the nipples for me, love having them sucked and bitten... but then, light stroking around the rest of the breast area is really nice too. I just enjoy when a guy enjoys them, I guess... I'm not fussy about how they get touched!

Ditto, there's very little wrong you can do with them although I wouldnt slap them unless she's into that kind of thing but then that goes for all sizes. I dont see why you need to change what you already do just because they're bigger.

Ooh. Slapping them. Ooh. Idea.

Schibi wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Ditto, there's very little wrong you can do with them although I wouldnt slap them unless she's into that kind of thing but then that goes for all sizes. I dont see why you need to change what you already do just because they're bigger.

ok to be blunt the smaller ones i could get in my hands and in my mouth all of it now i cant get my hands or mouth round em

she went from a 32B to a 32C

jav_ski wrote:

Schibi wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

ok to be blunt the smaller ones i could get in my hands and in my mouth all of it now i cant get my hands or mouth round em

Well, that's not much of a change really. You can still get her nipples in your mouth, I'm sure... you just have to adjust, I guess.

jav_ski wrote:

Schibi wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

You mean you had a whole breast in your mouth External Media I cant see that being particulary pleasurable. 32C is below the national average, you must have quite small hands not to get them over the whole thing I can get my hands mostly over my 38Ds.

I am a 30 J (all my own, I promise) which is definitely more than a handful by anybody's book! Just spread your attention so it all gets a little love, and never never twist. Or lube them up and pop your cock between them, and everybody's a winner!! (I believe after debate on a previous thread, the official term for such activity is now "funbag fuck"!)

SS xx

you must have really small hands jav ski if you cant get ur hands over a c cup! im a DD and i can hold half of mine and i have only got little hands lol!

for me its all bout stroking and kissing and sucking so you dont need to be able to have the whole lot on your hands anyway!

Dxx

ok maybe there bigger than a 32c seeing as i have 11 inch hands from fingertip to wrist lol i normally just pay for her bra's i think you guys have sort of hit the nipple on the head .. i'm not building it up i just kinda attack like there a mcdonalds big bap.

jav_ski wrote:

i'm not building it up i just kinda attack like there a mcdonalds big bap.

lol that makes you sound like a school boy who's only just got his hands on a pair of boobies in real life for the first time lol!

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

i'm not building it up i just kinda attack like there a mcdonalds big bap.

lol that makes you sound like a school boy who's only just got his hands on a pair of boobies in real life for the first time lol!

Dxx

well thee are other departments i excel in lol...... boobies well i never really cared for em till hers sorta got hard to ignore lol

again like the others i love my nipples being sucked and bitten (lightly)

but i also love being kissed from behind the ear right down to my nipples in a long teasing trail.

one thing to also remember is that quite a few women get sore boobs round their periods as well, so you might need to be a little lighter during that time too.

Mouth on the nipples is a good way to do it. I especially like it when my boyfriend flicks my nipple side to side really quickly with his tongue, but there's nothing he does that I dont like!

It's definitely worth persevering with. I found that my nipples got more sensitive the more he did it. When he first started giving my boobs attention it wasnt so great, but I love it now!

Start with stroking. Gentle sucking on the nipples, a bit of tongue, kissing everywhere... Depending on the type of mood you are both in will let you know whether to be gentle or a bit rougher. If I'm really horny I like my boyfriend to squeeze my boobs quite firmly (I'm a 36DD and my bfs never had a problem with the size). I also like for my nipples to be squeezed - building up in intensity (you know your what your partner likes). I think is great if a guy holds your nipples and kind of rolls them between his thumb & finger (like if you were making an 'OK' sign). If you have a clit vibe, you could lube that up (maybe with some flavoured lube?) and gently run it over her nipples whilst kissing her neck from behind. I think breasts are a very important part of forplay, particularly in a long session x

Can i just point out that not everyone likes lots of nipple attention?

I myself being a bit of an odd one, don't actually like lots of intense nipple play because after a few minutes i start to get a strange feeling in the bottom of my stomach.. I have no idea why.

I much prefer just general stroking and licking all over.

Everyone's different, so why not just ask her? She'll love you for caring :P

Lol 32b-32c sounds like a normal menstral fluctuation to me!!! My most painful growth was a jump from 30b-30e in the space of 2 months!!!

Back to the original question: I like licking...lots of it...all over! In terms of nipple action I love having them sucked and (very gently) nibbled. Sometimes when I'm in the mood for a bit of rough play I like a love bite on the side or underside of my boob - that feels naughty but nice for days afterwards!

xxKPxx

Personally, I have to be in the right mood for boob/nipple play, as MH will tell you! Sometimes I will just let him do it and enjoy it so much that I don't want him to move any lower, and other times they feel so sensitive I can't let him near them!

I much prefer it when he start by gentle kissing and stroking of neck, while he whispers things in my ear. I need to be relaxed. I'm more likely to want him to go there if he starts by stroking over my shoulders and chest with the flat of his hand - if he uses his fingertips it just tickles and I don't like it. Another thing - it is crucial that he doesn't just dive in straight for the nipple, because it'll do nothing but turn me off. It needs to be built up slowly and sensually. The rest depends on my mood, sometimes I like it when he just slowly and gently plays with and pinches my nipples, and other times I like it much rougher, maybe bring a bit of biting/harder pinching into it. Hot wax works well too but thats my personal preference.

You could try everything suggested here, but it'll be much easier if you ask her what she likes, communication is all thats needed. If shes too shy to tell you, why not suggest things and get her to just answer yes or no, or get her to write it down even.

Or another thing my OH does is when we're lay in bed he'll whisper erotic stories into my ear while kissing/stroking my back and neck.....maybe try doing this? If she likes your story or responds positivley to it chances are she'll like it in reality.

Good luck x

sexynurse09 wrote:

...Or another thing my OH does is when we're lay in bed he'll whisper erotic stories into my ear while kissing/stroking my back and neck.....

My OH does that to and I love it. For me whispering in my ear and playing with my nipples gets me really excited. Always worth a go :-)

Wizzie86 wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

...Or another thing my OH does is when we're lay in bed he'll whisper erotic stories into my ear while kissing/stroking my back and neck.....

My OH does that to and I love it. For me whispering in my ear and playing with my nipples gets me really excited. Always worth a go :-)

Definatley! x