Guys Choices

So it appears the flood gates have opened, in the past two weeks we have attended a judicial spanking event and Spanko night.

But the question of what to wear continues to be quagmire. Trying to strike balance that allows for a good spanking yet maintains some modesty around front.

I have tried a Thong but well let’s just say it seems to make you appear as you are pointing strait ahead which is not a look I care for.

Anyone have any suggestions or what may have worked for you?
Thanks

1 Like

I wear backless knickers which enclose my genitals but leave my bum cheeks fully exposed.

May have to look into that any brand suggestions? Looks like you may be over the pond?

You are correct that most well suited spanking pants also leave the front exposed. Thinking through my collection here but the two things I can suggest are alternate thongs. Satin versus lace versus leather all fit differently. The other option I can think of is a web based jock style underwear. Based on a jock but with added webbing on the sides. Leaves everything exposed out back but with good support up front. I can’t link to them here but a little searching on competitor should turn them up in short order. One more option is spanking through a thin fabric like Spandex or Lycra. Takes the fun away of seeing the red develop but hurts just as much.

Thanks I am going to do some searching. The thing I have tried doesn’t really hold things close just not my style. Hoping to find the best of both worlds.

Different thongs or the like will fit and support differently and you will likely find something you like. The elephant trunk ones not recommended.

I didn’t get them from LH. I got them from a well known online auction site.

Agreed!

Go naked. I would. I imagine most people will be in fetish gear, so be different.

Actually many are wearing dresses etc, none were wearing fetish attire.

Could always try a jockstrap?

1 Like

Possible suggestion but basic Jocks are rather boring. There are others that have an interweb of elastic yet still cover the front. Thongs can be supportive or loose in nature.

My wife has suggested a Speedo thong. Seems like it would keep everything upfront close and nut protrude out like some thongs.

I have also found briefs with an open back but kind of snug up front. I think you will find that any undies open in the back will be that way. Just a matter of how much, if any, leg they have.

Thanks will have to check that out. I just don’t care for the here I am look .