Guys - do ou wear lingerie?

Guys, do you like to wear lingerie, as in basques, suspender belts etc? What do you wear? Where do you wear it? Does yr OH like it?

My OH will wear my panties but that's as far as he'll go :-(

Nope, theres a slim chance of me getting some nice mens underwear

No!

But I fairly recently discovered the joy of wearing quality men's underwear from Lovehoney.

An ex girlfriend of mine once told me that for her confidence started next to her skin with quality underwear now 25 years later, I know what she meant.

Yes. I like corsets, basques and other tight fitting items. I were them when no ones around as I find it's a major turn on feeling the lace and satin against my skin.

I love to wear everything from basques to dresses, stockings, suspenders the lot, love boots and high heels to. Wear them indoors when the mood takes or for fun nights in with the OH, who loves it also, sometimes its her who asks me to dress up, its such a turn on for us both.

i love a guy in a skirt . dress , tights , stockings or knickers . not bras though or corsets . ( unless yer tim curry in rocky horror ,,, yum )

If I am shopping for me I often buy for him at the same time, we have very similar tastes. Only problem is sorting out whose is whose when doing the laundry!

xGGx

I wear lingerie all the time (like ghostgirl, we sometime have trouble sorting the laundry but I got round that by never having the same items as Mrs. P.). Mind you, I do have boobs, so there is some point, and having spent half my life getting my partners into matching lingerie I couldn't really do less myself, could I?

So, mostly it's matching bra and brief (or thong) but occasionally I put a basque or corset on, though Mrs. P. isn't so keen and doesn't really like me in stockings.

About half the time I'm wearing all female clothes, though not skirts in public yet. Even in male mode I'll have a bra on - nobody seems to bother about my tits sticking out, and I certainly don't.

Mrs. P., like many women, blows a bit hot and cold on it, so although I always get into bed with something on under my nightie, it might stay on or it might come off, depending on how it goes with Mrs. P. I always get changed privately, so that neither Mrs. P. or the kids have to see me in just bra and pants accidentally.

I like my OH to wear things I've already worn myself, so I often buy stuff in her size and use an extender so I can wear it before passing it on to her. I buy all her undies anyway.

I wear lingerie as much as possible, even under work clothes. I do not posess male boxers or Y fronts. Evenings are always in female attire, I feel at home, comfy and relaxed in what is considered female clothes. Why do we have this gender identity with clothes. I have posted other threads on this subject, females have for decades been able to raid the male wardrobe, why not the other way round ? Answer sexual stigma. A male in what is considered female domain is a perv.

My O.H. does not care what I wear, it does not matter just be yourself.

I love dressing in ''female'' clothes i have lots of stockings,panties,dresses and high heels.

They make me feel sexy love the feel against my skin.

i wear male equivalent lingerie, like currently wearing a male red lace g-string. Makes a comfortable wear and makes me feel horny and my wife likes it too!

hubby wears basques stockings panties and i love seeing him dressed like that

I have a suspender belt, basque and bodystockings

In short yes, Suspenders, stockings and heels feels and looks the best

This made very interesting reading for me, as I have never been with a man who wears lingerie. Sorry to say it wouldn't do it for me, I'm boring, don't even wear mens clothes :)

I would try if my girlfriend wanted me to.

I used to wear the wifes thongs

my b/f wears my knickers most of the time1!

like too do him with them on,also i tell him which ones he will wear

well thats or thing!!

Yeah I like to wear female clothing. thong most of the time under clothing. suspenders and stocking if im feeling one of those moods. since me and the "OH" split though havent really worn much latly.