Your Man in lingerie?

Hey all you beautiful ladies, mens opinions welcome too, I may have not mentioned it much on here :kissing_heart: but you might have guessed I love my lingerie and wearing it, my biggest sadness is at the moment I know itā€™s not something I can share with my Wife. :confused:
My greatest happiness is Iā€™ve found a great place and great people to share my lingerie with. :heart:
My question is ladies, if they donā€™t already how would you honestly react if you found out your OH wore or wanted to wear lingerie?
Is it something you would try to introduce to them or encourage them to try?
Even though I donā€™t believe lingerie is just for women maybe it is it simply not for you on your OH like my Wife? Which I can totally understand too.
Gents if you wear lingerie does your OH know and are they happy to share it with you?
Thanks all. XxX

3 Likes

Male perspective hereā€¦ Have just recently started wearing womenā€™s underwear, mostly thongs as I find there alot more comfortable then I thought they would be and can totally understand how women can want to wear themā€¦

I was open with my OH when I suggested that I buy some for myself and she thinks itā€™s quite the turn onā€¦ She is more mad that we arenā€™t the same size so we canā€™t share :relaxed:

2 Likes

Iā€™d be very happy if my OH wanted to buy lingerie! (Not just because I could borrow it although that would be a perk!). I know itā€™s not his thing though so I wonā€™t push it. Iā€™m happy with him wearing whatever he is comfortable in.

2 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 What a lucky man, although my Wife would be gutted if she got in my lingerie as Iā€™m big and sheā€™s so petite!! :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Itā€™s always a tough one.

As you know, I was lucky enough to find a girlfriend (then fiancĆ©) who without knowing of my love of lingerie encouraged me to wear it. It started with a pair of her cotton briefs when Iā€™d run out of my own (she did the laundry), testing the water?

She spent 4 of the 5 years we were together buying my underwear, even selecting the ones she wanted me to wear for the day. I never told her that Iā€™d spent my entire life wearing knickers, which kind of made it more special.

Iā€™ve had other girlfriends ask me to dress up, in lingerie not to the same extent, but itā€™s something they were keen on. Itā€™s strange, but Iā€™ve never been the one to initiate it. There was one girlfriend, who wouldnā€™t wear lacy lingerie herself, so knew that was going to be a dry spell, and another who just started hinting at it, then shortly afterwards we broke up.

Anyway, it seems to me, that for as many men who like to wear lingerie, there are an equal number of women who want to see them wearing it. When I check reviews on websites where I leave reviews, thereā€™s a high number of men who purchase and wear lingerie who make that known in the reviews, then others like me who are more covert.

From experience with women who have initiated it, it usually happens quite quickly in the relationship, so if yours hasnā€™t brought it up, she may not have ever thought about it. It doesnā€™t mean sheā€™s not into it; it may be that she just doesnā€™t know how to approach it with you either. They call that a conundrum.

One way to test the water is during foreplay, slip hers off, and start to put them on, if she freaks out, sheā€™s either really not into it, or just worried you may stretch them. Then thereā€™s always the other way, suggest she wears yours and again, see what the reaction is.

Good luck.

3 Likes

I think Iā€™d be excited, itā€™s always very sexy to see a partner enjoying themselves, plus thereā€™s then so many gift options if lingerie is their thing!!

5 Likes

I would be fine with it, but would be sad that he hadnā€™t told me sooner. Full disclosure - I have a pair of pink lace panties (knickers?) in my drawer to give him when the time is right! :heart_eyes:

I would suggest you reflect on why you believe you canā€™t tell her. Are you making assumptions or have you tried and she shut you down? Either way, even if my hubby thought I didnā€™t want to know or talk about it, I would hope he would push it with me. Even if itā€™s something I didnā€™t like, I love my husband and we would find a way to work it out (even if it was a ā€œdo what you want, but donā€™t include me in itā€ compromise).

3 Likes

@Ksag8602 Yes Iā€™ve tried telling her, Iā€™ve shown her the mens section on LH with a ā€œoh look mens lingerie nowā€ but one thing I have learned about women, they can say a million words with one look!! :confused::confused::confused: XxX

1 Like

Your one lucky guy @Jade48 glad you can enjoy sharing your passion with one amazing girl. XxX

1 Like

@Yes_man - Thereā€™s a lot written about it and multiple articles on the net. The big thing is the misconceptions on both parts. Research some articles, so if she hits you with something, you have the answer ready.

1 Like

Cheers @Jade48 Thanks for all the advice, :heart: itā€™s been great and liberating to share with my fellow LH kinksters but would be great to share with my wife!! :crossed_fingers: XxX

2 Likes

@Yes_man - if you google ā€œguide for Men wearing womenā€™s Pantiesā€, youā€™ll find a few useful sites, which I donā€™t want to name on LH.

1 Like

Cheers @Jade48 I also use a couple of lingerie for men websites for my panties, the 2 pairs in my first post today was from one. I like to a mixture of both as when Iā€™d go out for coffee and cake with my FBF before the lockdown it was my opportunity to wear my underwear and some of the for men lingerie is very comfortable. XxX

1 Like

As you may know, @Yes_man I donā€™t buy or wear menā€™'s lingerie, everything Iā€™ve got comes from some very large womenā€™s lingerie companies with a huge selection.

When I get into something, I actually enjoy researching it, not for validation, just out of pure curiosity. One of the sites states they donā€™t make panties for men, because about 3-5% of purely heterosexual men regularly wear womenā€™s lingerie for pleasure, where 100% of women wear them. Which makes sense.

1 Like

@Jade48 Yes mate I appreciate that, I see all yours is womens lingerie, although donā€™t like calling it that :grin:, I wear womens lingerie for both mostly pleasure and also for normal wear. For me I just find the lingerie for men items nice to wear for casual wear when out with my FBF, never wear it for pleasure. As you can see the majority of my lingerie is from the lingerie sections on LH and similar sites. Believe me that gets worn hell of a lot more when I can. XxX

1 Like

@Yes_man - my best suggestion, is to find a way to approach it with the OH, women have a way of finding things out, and itā€™s better to come from you than for her to draw her own conclusions from discovering your passion.

Most women hate men keeping secrets with a passion.

3 Likes

I would feel many people would have an issue, your not wearing other womenā€™s used underwear. It would be generally in the privacy of your house or under your clothes, so it wouldnā€™t really cause any issues. Iā€™d say you guys have probably gotten past bigger things then this and you should bf able to talk it out. Maybe when she is watching you get dressed just throw a pair on and have a conversation. Prob better then ripping off the stripper pants half way through a session to surprise her lol

1 Like

@Yes_man So sorry to hear that. There are some things I really hope my hubby doesnā€™t want to try, but if he tells me he does, I am willing to give it a go and then we can discuss it. I try not to say ā€œnoā€ if I havenā€™t expereinced it yet. I hope that eventually she will be willing to at least talk about it with you.

3 Likes

Thanks @Ksag8602 I hope we can share it one day too. :heart:

1 Like