Guys.. do you let your girlfriend kiss you after giving you head?

yeh no problem at all

Mamanda wrote:

I can't swallow his cum just purely because I am pregnant and I know what I ingest so does the baby and It makes me feel a bit weird about that!

Mamanda

Semen is similar to egg yolk your body breaks down the protein, it will not harm the baby at all. Sperm will live for a matter of seconds in your stomach.

lol mamanda ....dont let baby take over

Mrs G had pregnancy induced diabetes and had to diet during the pregnancy When miss G was born Mrs G was the thinnest I have ever known lol

fall pregnant ....is that how it happens?

Mamanda wrote:

gunther wrote:

fall pregnant ....is that how it happens?

Definitely! In my case it was anyway! I came off the pill and less than 2 weeks later.... whoops!!

Same happened to us, Mrs G stopped taking the pill and was in the family way within two weeks, after my first weekend home in fact....It was planned but a bit of a shock it happened so quick.

We always kiss after oral sex, no matter who has been giving it! Adds to the falvour ;-)

And it sounds like you might need a new boyfriend.

Not a problem for me, just wish she'd kiss me afterwards!

Not a problem I have, my oh isn't a fan of oral. Well she's a fan of receiving, not so much giving. I'd have no problem kissing afterwards. If I expect someone to give me oral and possibly let me come in their mouth, I'm not going to be funny about kissing them. Even if I end up tasting my own, I think I have less of a problem with this than she does!

I dont see any problem if my oh pulled away from me after me giving him oral and swallowing he wouldnt get it again!

Mrs G didnt like kissing me after cunnilingus but shes sort of grown into it.

toolittlesleep wrote:

We always kiss after oral sex, no matter who has been giving it! Adds to the falvour ;-)

Gotta agree with this! It tends to be a bit messier when I go down on her, and she certainly doesn't mind kissing after, so I'm happy to oblige and kiss after she's gone down on me. I'm not averse to tasting myself, I even think it adds to the overall intimacy of what is an incredibly intimate act.

S&S wrote:

toolittlesleep wrote:

Gotta agree with this! It tends to be a bit messier when I go down on her, and she certainly doesn't mind kissing after, so I'm happy to oblige and kiss after she's gone down on me. I'm not averse to tasting myself, I even think it adds to the overall intimacy of what is an incredibly intimate act.

Got to agree as well, she kisses me after I've gone down and I have no issues with kissing her after, although I've never tasted myself on her.

I love kissing after oral sex!

I was the same atleast oral wise when my ex had had ourbaby,you do see the woman in a different light when she has given birth,it becomes a sicological thing with me,as all you can remember is her giving birth and the mess that follows.It just a case of getting that picture out your head and basicaly getting down there and doing the business so to speak,sorry to be a bit blunt