Here is one for ya!

Is it just mine or do all guys refuse to kiss they're partner after they have given head!?

I let mine kiss me after hes given me head!

whats the big deal!?

Thanks,

S x

I always kiss my partner afterwards, we both tend to forget where each others mouths have been and get caught up in the moment. :P

I kiss after head but not if she's had cum in her mouth or on her lips. I'd happily touch cum but not kiss!

Mr_Hammer69 wrote:

I kiss after head but not if she's had cum in her mouth or on her lips. I'd happily touch cum but not kiss!

Oh yeah forgot to mention that, I definitely wont kiss her if I've cum in her mouth.

I was like that at first. I think its a thing where men are programmed to think they are too macho to be tasting their sperm. They feel like it makes them less of a man if they do. They are also fixed on playing with their penis not their sperm with most people. Its like having to break out of a barrier for some of them to be comfy to experiment with it. Females are also more used to fluids because being wet and using fluids is a natural part of female exploration. Men just tug away at a dry rod and buy lube when they are bothered.

now I do not mind that I have a better understanding of my own fluids. Also its childish to be bothered by it now.

Some of us ladies despise our bodily fluids, no way would i ever want to taste what came out of me, but then i find all genital region bodily fluids rather disgusting, i'm a big germphobic and hate that male cum will have atleast traces of urine in it so it would be antibacterial mouthwash right after and wash my face, i definitely don't want it on the sheets or on my body, and im not much better with my own fluids, but i love my partner and affection so if he wanted a kiss i wouldn't refuse but i'd defo have to break out the mouthwash and soap for us both if we did.

My boyfriend happily kisses me after I've given him a blowjob, even if he's cum in my mouth. I don't like kissing him after he gives me head though, once he takes a drink of something I'm fine though

Yea my wife won't kiss me after I've given her oral. Ladies, what about giving head after sex?

The only thing I wouldn't do is kissing after anal.

Guess it depends on who it's with. I find oral is sometimes more stimulating and primal than actual sex and kissing is a natural part of that!

He won't let me kiss him unless I get up and brush my teeth. But yet he tends to kiss me everywhere when it's the other way around. Typical man!!

No problem unless I've just cum then for me it's a no go.

I kissher no matter what way round. Tongues as well😋

I don't like when my slave kisses me after he has given me head.

Yeah and it actually upsets me, OH is getting past it now, even cuddles when he's cum on me :)

We kiss whatever really! No matter who's come, fluids or not! Neither of us is squeamish! He won't go down on me if I'm on my period, fair enough I feel, and the only time I've turned him down is when he had a UTI, and to be honest we really weren't doing much anyway!

I'll kiss her whatever!

MattB wrote:

I'll kiss her whatever!

Same here. I have no problem kissing her after oral and she's the same. Even if I'd cum in her mouth and she'd either swallowed or diposited into the loo/tissue, I'd still kiss her. I'm not keen on the idea of cum-swapping though, I'd prefer there not be any actual jizz in there. However if it was something she really wanted to try I wouldn't mind.

I'm of the policy: if I want/am happy to do things to her/have them done to me, then she has the right to ask for the same. I really enjoy her lady juices and like to put them on her nipples, lips and in her mouth from either penis or fingers and I find it really hot. Therefore it's only fair if she wants to try doing the same, and only fair that I'm up for it at least once.

he will kiss me after and i kiss him after although I often wipe his mouth. but he will not kiss me if he has come in my mouth lol

Opposite, she doesnt like to kiss after I have gone down, I don't mind at all.