guys wearing maids costumes

Have any guys bought any maids costumes for themselves, if so what has your wife or partner thought.Wouldnt mind trying a pvc maids outfit to suprise my wife.

I've not, but i do wear other similar items.

Without knowing the nature of your relationship with your wife, it's tricky to advise exactly, but for anyone reading my general advice would be to not do it completely out of the blue.

So, if you dress up, she knows you do, and/or it's something you've spoken about, go for it. However you've never even mentioned it, let alone done this type of thing before, there might be a bit of ground work to do so you don;t end up scaring her or something!

Sum sub is correct talk to the Mrs first, hopefully she will agree with you then happy days

I too agree with Sum Sub. To answer your question (I'm F and have M partners) if my partner wore a maid outfit they'd receive a positive reaction. The kind of kinky/ sexual relationship we have is supportive of that.

However, although I'd love to see my partner in a maid costume, most of them aren't physically fitting for men. The ''butler'' and ''tuxedo'' male underwear/ sets here on LH are a bit too ''soft'' for me. Outfits meant for women usually don't look as attractive on men, or are very uncomfortable and impractical - especially the bottom bits, they simply don't fit. Bottom line, you might have a hard time finding a costume that fits right.

I have two a short sleeve one and a long sleeve high neck one . Love them both sadly I haven’t bought myself to share with with my partner . I keep hoping I’ll come home one day find them laid out and be told to put one of them on for her.

speedingmullet wrote:

I have two a short sleeve one and a long sleeve high neck one . Love them both sadly I haven’t bought myself to share with with my partner . I keep hoping I’ll come home one day find them laid out and be told to put one of them on for her.

Wow ! You look amazing in yours 😘 Maybe if you talk to her she may oblige.

Communication is so important with any new. I'm guessing she would definitely be surprised but I'm not sure whether it would be a good surprise or not. You MUST make sure she is up for anything new before going ahead xx

@Speedingmullet, I defo agree with Terri JJ, you look amazing in your pics 👍 Since sharing my love of different ways of dressing with my wife, I have felt so much more at peace with myself. I never thought she would understand, but she does.

Hi, I have not purchased but my wife has from love honey for me to wear, it looks like they don't sell it anymore but it is very sexy, rear zip fastening and hook and eye at top of zip. Would wear it with stockings and suspenders, size 8 black shiny high heels, and 34A white bra. Also although not really a maid outfit she has also purchased the alice costume from love honey as although blue and white it is to also worn as a wench\maid outfit, the Alice costume would be the perfect maids outfit if they manufactured it in black an white.

Mr and Mrs a have you asked her yet, what's the verdict

will65 wrote:

Mr and Mrs a have you asked her yet, what's the verdict

we both enjoy dressing up for sexy times so the other night i put her pvc maids dress on with white piny with black fishnet stockings suspenders and black lace panties. she loved it and the sex was awsome.

My Mrs A so glad that you both enjoyed your maid dressing so much, and the sex was amazing as well, first of many I think