What do women think of their man dressing up

In kinky womens costumes,I would say im pretty lucky to be with someone who finds it sexy when i dress up in costumes thats made for women,If your man surprised you by wearing a school outfit or say a cheerleading outfit what would you say or think?

Dunno why but i think womens dressing up costumes is just as sexy to wear as to see my OH wearing it,I did at first put it down to my scent fetish wearing them would allways turn me on because she had just worn it,But i can not lie nor do i wish to i just think its kinky to wear them even if she hasn't worn it.

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest - but I am open to most things. Would I find it a turn on ? To be honest it's not something I've ever encountered - but now I've had a think, yeah I think I might ! At the end of the day if it made my hubby happy I'd be more than willing to give it a try ,- quite like the idea of sliding my hand up a skirt - think I may have undiscovered bi tendencies !

It wouldn't do anything for me, personally. I'm not repulsed by the idea, but I'm left feeling a bit flat by it. I think I might feel quite awkward.

If I was with someone who was really turned on by the idea it then I'd definitely be up for trying it to fulfil their fantasy, but I wouldn't want it to become a regular feature in our sex life.

Terri JJ wrote:

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest - but I am open to most things. Would I find it a turn on ? To be honest it's not something I've ever encountered - but now I've had a think, yeah I think I might ! At the end of the day if it made my hubby happy I'd be more than willing to give it a try ,- quite like the idea of sliding my hand up a skirt - think I may have undiscovered bi tendencies !

This is exactly what I just thought... I don't think I'd like it if he wore make up but clothes would be quite a turn on tbh!

I've never tried cross dressing, however if during a bdsm session, mistress lifted out a school girl, or french maid costume, and ordered me to wear it , I think that would be hot.

It's not anything that's ever going to excite me. I'll go along with it if a man needs me to, much the same as I'll go along with lingerie if a woman needs me to. I just really prefer naked bodies in bed. That's what will get me going.

Thanks for your honest views,Funny how you think your partner might react because my partner reacts in a way it just kind of blows my mind with a great big smile on my face,When i first wore her tights she tells me i think you look sexy in them then she said i think painting your toe nails will look even sexier then she ask to paint them for me,Now i have never thought about that but if thats what she would like to see then im up for it.

Then the bra situation out of the blue when we were talking about kinky things she tells me she thinks i would look sexy in her bra,I said i think it would turn me on more if i wore one of her belvia bras because that would mean her scent would be clinging onto me and every part of that bra would be touching my skin,She said yea but she would like to see me wear her normal sexy bras because that would turn her on.

I dont consider myself as a cross dresser its just a fun scent thing i like,I wouldn't think of putting makeup on and i dont think my OH would want me to but if she asked then i would if it pleased her.

Im lucky because Ive dressed up in lingerie since my teens & my wife supports and loves seeing me dressed up in lingeire & I think guys should buy more sexy underwear & make more of an effort, after all us males like to see women in sexy underwear, costumes etc xx

Honestly I think I'd find it a turn off, I like my man masculin, but if he said he wanted to I'd support and encourage him, his confidence is the biggest turn on

I think I would look ridiculous in one of the outfits so my Oh would probably die laughing rather than getting turned on.

I do wonder if there should be some more mens outfits though. I'm thinking pilot, fireman etc.

I'm not 100% sure, I've never been in a relationship were a guy has wanted to dress up. However if It was brought up I'd definitely give it a whirl. No idea if it would turn me on, I think it would largely depend on the man and the fun that did or did not follow.

x

LadyS wrote:

I'm not 100% sure, I've never been in a relationship were a guy has wanted to dress up. However if It was brought up I'd definitely give it a whirl. No idea if it would turn me on, I think it would largely depend on the man and the fun that did or did not follow.

x

I don't dress to turn my wife on, I dress because I love it and it's who I am.

But saying that she always loves me to dress up when we go out for our adult fun xxx

Marrwyck wrote:

LadyS wrote:

x

I don't dress to turn my wife on, I dress because I love it and it's who I am.

But saying that she always loves me to dress up when we go out for our adult fun xxx

Fair point, well made :) Probably the best reason of all. We should all be doing what we love. Which makes me wonder why am sat here in joggers and jumper when I could be wearing latex and a tiara, lol ;) x

My wife lets me dress up,i have numerous PVC skirts,Tops,Dresses and she lets me wear her undies and stockings and high heels she doesnt mind but i only wear when shes going to wank me or peg me .

my partner likes to dress up in womens clothes he finds it a huge turn on. me however i really hate it.

Only thing my OH likes me in other than my birthday suit is my uniform .....if i walk through the door wearing it as a surprise she's instantly wet !!

Its nice to wear sexy female clothing, the feel is and the enjoyment to the touch, why should the ladies have all the fun. With sexy female and female wearing a strap on, heaven is just around the corner. You do not have to be bisexual or gay, its what two consenting adults enjoy.
Cross dressing, is it role play or a way of live. Whatever enjoy.

My wife loves to dress me up in the Alice costume from love honey and i have to admit to really enjoy wearing it, the costume and included stockings are of really good quality, we purchased it nearly 2 years ago and it has stood up to lots of wear and action, it just feels really sexy to wear especialy as it zips up at the back and then the apron is tied to a ribbon at the back also, only problem is once i have it on i dont want to take it off as it makes me super horny and my man hood goes like an iron rod. She has dressed me in other female cloting in the past including black skirt and white shirt with all the underwear etc, but lately she just opts for the alice costume mainly, Wish love honey would also make it available in black and white as it would make a great maids outfit.

Personally, I enjoy it but my OH doesn't like it so I don't really get to indulge these days.

Why should women get "gender rights" on certain clothes when they get to wear trouser, etc? lol

What we need is a hit movie or novel were it involves sex scenes of a woman dressing a man in sexy female clothes as part of there sex life, then it will soon become more popular, just look at the effect 50 shades has had on most peoples sex lifes.