Guys, what do you like to wank into?

Guys, when you are masturbating, what do you like to cum into? Let;s assume you're not using any toys!

Socks? Tissues? Gfs panties? Or do you cum all over your sheets?!

I use a trainer sock usually - just slip it on before I finish & cum inside it. Sometimes use tissues instead.

What do the rest of you do?

tissues 9 out of 10

Tissues for me but never cover the head of your cock as the tissue just sticks to your cock. you have to master the catch method. sometimes wanked into a condom but thats just a waste. Socks would leave some explaining to do to the wife im afraid

bigal wrote:

tissues 9 out of 10

why do you need tissues? am i not getting something here

My girls mouth, she likes to watch heehee

naughtyboy wrote:

bigal wrote:

tissues 9 out of 10

why do you need tissues? am i not getting something here

its big al

not bigal lol

yeah just big al

ahhh that makes more sense now. I thought it was bi gal!!

Lol agree about tissues sticking to it! The little bits get stuck under the foreskin - bloody nightmare to clean. Catch method defo the way fwd.

I hate it when it goes all over my pubes - must trim the devils soon!!

orgmeister wrote:

Lol agree about tissues sticking to it! The little bits get stuck under the foreskin - bloody nightmare to clean. Catch method defo the way fwd.

or in your belly button!

naughtyboy wrote:

orgmeister wrote:

or in your belly button!

oh thats the worst! probably as i have hair around mine...

MrBigBee wrote:

naughtyboy wrote:

orgmeister wrote:

or in your belly button!

as we can tell from ur pic!

diamonds wrote:

MrBigBee wrote:

naughtyboy wrote:

orgmeister wrote:

or in your belly button!

as we can tell from ur pic!

indeed, takes some getting out, especially if its a large load External Media

Solo wank - usually over my belly or in my hand

Couple wank - over my wife's pussy, boobs or face

1 Like

I wish I could partake in this convo...But I do squirt into ppls faces every now and then lol

xxx

RuRu Rabbit wrote:

I wish I could partake in this convo...But I do squirt into ppls faces every now and then lol

xxx

Oh RuRu you naughty minx! Fel free to tell us more

When you're trying to catch your load it ruins the moment. The best thing you can do is crack one out it the bathroom & let it fly full on into the bath or on the lino! A flesh light lets you go hell for leather right up to the money shot for MEGA orgasms!

Yeah catching sounds like far too much effort to me!

Come onto desk/body, wipe off, bin tissues.

Perfect.

It's a bugger to get it out of the keyboard though! Thats why they invented those plastic covers!

I have an old T shirt that I usually use....and if i am lying down just before I cum i put it over my chest - or if i am standing or sitting hold it and empty my sacks into it.....