Lads when u wank in bed

jusr before sleep clean up or just have shower nextt day

If I've got the bed to myself then I just rub it in. Then again I love to cum in my boxers and go out feeling the damp patch....

I tend to wake up and have a play.

Then shower to clean off.

1 Like

I sometimes swallow lol

1 Like

Last night I came inside my new Queen of Europe blow up doll,suppose I'd better clean her out before I do the same later.

Good for you pete!! Is she a pretty girl? x

do any girls wake up middle of the night and hear their. Oh wanking in his sleep???

I always wash afterwards, dont remember doing so in my carefree single days though

She certainly is Dee.very pretty indeed!

If it's late at night I just cum in the jammies and clean up in the morning.

1 Like

OK Mamanda how about we agree that I dont wank in your bed ...I usually do it on a morning then get straight in the shower and never when I am at home its a waste of semen lol

I can only wank on my right for some reason??

I would love a nice mature girl to tie me to a chair and give me a full on give me a dual handed hand job with some silicone lub! and not stop!

1 Like

Doing it first thing in the morning and waking up my gf with a 'splash' is quite fun

ShaftMaster wrote:

Doing it first thing in the morning and waking up my gf with a 'splash' is quite fun

The slap I would get if I tried this would be heard around the world.

Don't worry, we discussed it before hand. I just left it long enough for it to be a surprise again :D

If I am wearing clothes I normally just cum on them, if not just wipe it down with tissue and shower next morning. To be honest, most of it ends up on the wall over my shoulder anyway, so have to clear that up or it dribbles down!

Alex.

When I was younger and single I'd generally just come in my boxers and go to sleep. Usually there was a very short gap between coming and falling asleep!

Nowadays I always clean up before sleep, wouldn't dream of not, well unless I was on my own for the night...

acoupleofwankers wrote:

If I am wearing clothes I normally just cum on them, if not just wipe it down with tissue and shower next morning. To be honest, most of it ends up on the wall over my shoulder anyway, so have to clear that up or it dribbles down!

Alex.

bloody hell yours goes a long way then shooting on the wall, wouldnt want you to cum in my mouth lol

i thought most men would use a tissue to clear up and shower, the thought of you lot going out with it on your clothes. boxers etc is a bit ewwwww to me lol

i tend to masturbate and clean it up with a tissue, shower and then get in bed but i have OCD lol so i couldnt deal with cum on my sheets :p

rach74 wrote:

i thought most men would use a tissue to clear up and shower, the thought of you lot going out with it on your clothes. boxers etc is a bit ewwwww to me lol

Just the same as a woman after a quickie having damp panties isnt it?

1 Like