hair colour

Hi most of us ladies change our head hair style and colour do anyone ever change their pubic area I have done a purple colour on my pubic hair

1 Like

Hi @AWB1955 to be honest I’ve never even thought about colouring body hair before your post.

Its not something I would do as I prefer to be fully shaven down below but I think it could be great fun to experiment with different colour options

Xx

I haven’t done my pubes, but I did have a brightly coloured beard for a few years. :slightly_smiling_face: My favourite was the pink, but I did enjoy the purple too. The blue was colourful, but I didn’t like it as much.

Now the kids are here I barely get chance to trim it.

1 Like

As i’m mostly bald up top i matched below as grey pubes is not a good look! :wink:

Ooh, that’s an interesting idea, might be fun to have some bright colours. I wonder how hard it is to do it to yourself? If shaving is anything to go by I’d probably miss a patch :joy: or dye all my skin bright pink too!

1 Like

Nah, nothing wrong with grey. Rebrand it as silver - very refined and distinguished :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Cassii well i do describe my head hair as silver! :wink:

1 Like

@beblue give it a try you never know

1 Like