Hair Style

How many of you change your pubic hair style? Personally I've either shaved or waxed it completely off since I was 18. Do you regularly change yours? Have you ever dyed it or vijazzled it? Or are you someone who has never even considered doing anything else with it than you do.

Started waxing a few months ago and I like having a full Hollywood now. 😊

I get it regularly waxes and have it all off. We both agree it makes oral sex so much better

I just tend to shave it all off, done it for years as I Personally don’t like being hairy down there

Was titally untrimmed when young, then went to a landing strip, then shaved completely, now growing it back as he likes it that way.

Since growing ours over the winter we have now shaved to a strip for me and a small triangle for my husband. This will all come off as summer approaches as we both like to be completely smooth on the naturist beaches.

The OH has only been completely shaved for a couple of months and she loves it now, me, I tried the same look but didn’t like it so I’ve gone back to neatly trimmed.

Was about to say short back and sides haha. She is trimmed and i'm just shaven

Up until a few years ago, I'd either wax or shave it clean. In the last years I've experimented with leaving some (trimmed) hair on top, from a full triangle to a linding strip. I still change it depending on the mood, but sadly my hair down there isn't thick enough to make fun shapes! It's also very dark, so dying it isn't an option ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Tried getting a full wax the last six months or so, but sadly the results don’t last for as many weeks as I hoped they would and quite expensive. Have just had the bikini line bit done before, sometimes a landstrip, so most options tried.

I don’t mind being furry occasionally, and I count myself to be very fortunate to have a husband who isn’t remotely bothered by whether I have hair or not, so sometimes just stubbly, sometimes all gone, it is an entirely moveable feast hair-wise!

This post is no longer available.

I’ve recently starting being waxed, any other males or partners get waxed?

Always shave it all off... Much prefer the feel of it xx

I went through a period of changing it regularly, but these days, I've settled on waxed.

In my past, I did dye it once, and I had a vajazzle a couple of times. I quite liked both, but overall both are too high maintenance for me (as is dying my hair). Would I do them again? Absolutely if the mood took me.

KinkyMira wrote:

I went through a period of changing it regularly, but these days, I've settled on waxed.

In my past, I did dye it once, and I had a vajazzle a couple of times. I quite liked both, but overall both are too high maintenance for me (as is dying my hair). Would I do them again? Absolutely if the mood took me.

@KinkyMira. I've made a comment on your blog but can't post it on the right article. It's awesome though! X

I just completely shave I’m not a fan of hair especially for oral, I am wanting to wax I just haven’t got the courage yet!

BrunetteBabe99 wrote:

I just completely shave I’m not a fan of hair especially for oral, I am wanting to wax I just haven’t got the courage yet!

if i can have a woman wax hair from my testicles, i believe you in :)

Waxing is way better than shaving!