Hair colour

Hi i have thick dark black pubic hair i am thinking og going blond any one else changed their pubic hair color if so from what to

2 Likes

I haven’t, but just thinking about head hair and trying to go from dark to light, the amount of peroxide/bleach needed, it doesn’t strike me as a good idea!

I’m no professional and that’s only my opinion, but I’d definitely give it serious thought and maybe try and enquire with professionals before attempting anything.

@Blonde_Bunny if you’re still checking in, do you have any input?

2 Likes

I am not sure about changing the colour as it may look a little odd but a small landing strip/ triangle in your natural colour would be very hot.

1 Like

I am naturally a light colour and dyed to black for a bit of fun.

Originally bought a dye that was meant to be specific for ‘down-under’ but it no effect. Ended up getting a non-peroxide pack from the local supermarket and it worked just fine.

Think you might have issues going from black to blond close to such a sensitive areas. Perhaps try an area away from anything sensitive and see how that goes?

Thanks for the replies

1 Like

I have dark blonde where I’m not shaved my partner likes to see through any lace knickers she asks me to wear and she has a nice dark trimmed triangle.

Never heard of pubes being dyed but I guess as they’re dark you’ll need to have them bleached