Hair pulling?!

Ok starting this thread after a convo on another one, so I know everyone likes different things and I say each to their own, but I tend to find that most people say they like to have their hair pulled. However people have different variations of what that means, so lets hear it, do you enjoy it and if so in what way do.you enjoy.it, do you like a gentle tug or hair wrapped round fingers and pulled hard or.something different....guys what do you like to do aswell x

I love it!! If I have a pony tail I like it wrapped round his hand and pulled hard. Sometimes I have a sort of messy bun and I like it when it grabs it an pulls quite hard. I think it's a common thing.

I love it too, but I know that people enjoy.it in different ways, I tend to.find it hurts more in a ponytail but if hair is down I love to have it gripped near scalp and pulled tightly.but I know some domt like it.so.hard xx

I love it when my hair's down and he grips it close to my scalp, tightens his fist around it and pulls; you don't need to pull it much to feel it like that. I also love when he holds my hair further down the length and pulls it tightly so I can't move my head as he does something - it really makes me shiver.

Though I only like it as a control-y thing; I don't think I'd like it really harshly, like if he just yanked my hair.

Candied Citrus wrote:

I love it when my hair's down and he grips it close to my scalp, tightens his fist around it and pulls; you don't need to pull it much to feel it like that. I also love when he holds my hair further down the length and pulls it tightly so I can't move my head as he does something - it really makes me shiver.

Though I only like it as a control-y thing; I don't think I'd like it really harshly, like if he just yanked my hair.

+1 - Exactly how I feel. It's so yummy :) xx

MRS loves her hair pulled. She likes it in every way I know to do it! LOL
That said we both like when I grasp close to the scalp as mentioned and control her. Also using that to pin her head in place, during sex as well as 'forcing' her to service me orally (roughly at that).
My, is it warm in here....

Yes please, love hair pulling :)

My OH absolutely loves it when I wrap her hair around my hand and pull it, especially when we're doing doggy style.

I know I don't pull as hard as she'd like me too though, I need to get over the fear of hurting her.

I don't actually mind...as long as its not literally pulling it out...can be quite an added turn on !..

I don't really like it to be honest, but I think it could be partly to do with the fact that I sometimes get very head sore; to the point where even brushing my hair is painful!

I love having my hair played with, especially when it's tugged gently! I dislike having it pulled harshly as it's just painful and I get nothing out of that, personally.

No my ex was always stroking my hair today I don't like it only by me or when it's being cut ect

During sex j love it being pulled harshly, although as suzywong said not literally pulled out, however after sex OH has to play with it gently during cuddles haa xx

Doesn't do anything for me.

I love it too, not so hard it hurts but just enough to show a bit of control :)

Yes I pull my wifes hair at times, not too hard so it's painful but she does enjoy it. Along those lines she also likes a hand placed over her mouth and also a hand 'throttling' her around the neck. Again with no real menace or physical force that would cause injury in anyway.

Oh I love having my hair pulled! Not so its painful, bit so i know who is in charge ;) Its a great way for my OH to control me and i just love being a little manhandled :p such a huge turn on!

My ex got me into hair pulling, I quite like it but it does depend on my mood, Its just the idea of him bein aggressive and in charge although not aggresive in a way that would hurt me but it just gives you the shivers:P xx

Couldnt agree more Kinky&Curvy, some days OH goes to grab hair and it puts me right off but mostly its a massive turn on xx

LadyS wrote:

Yes please, love hair pulling :)

+1