Hairwashing

Hi there,

New member and first post.

I was just wondering if anybody else here enjoyed washing and taking care of their OH' s hair, or watching them do so.

It's just that I sometimes wash my fiancee's hair, either leaning over bathtub or whilst in the bath and find it a massive turn-on.

Likewise when I walked into the bathroom the other day I was greeted with the sight of her bent over the tub shampooing and I became instantly aroused!

Would love to hear people's thoughts.

Hello, welcome.

My OH washes my hair for me but I woukdbt say either of us get turned on. It's more relaxing and a bit of bonding. But what ever floats your boat.

Hello, welcome to the forums :)

Can't say it does anything for me but if it does it for you, then great!

Hi and welcome to the forums. I have to say I prefer to wash my own hair.

Having my hair washed by someone else is a real treat i wouldn't say it's a turn on, on it's own

Hello and welcome to the forums :D

I wouldn't say it turns me on but I enjoy washing OH hair in a playful manor.

Hi neilhs and welcome

I have to put my hand up to this i love washing my partners hair and indeed it does turn me on,Its a intimate thing for me and its also great for my scent fetish,I love the smell of what she uses to wash her hair and even when it washed and dried the smell drives me crazy. But

She has to be in the mood to let me wash her hair because she has a way she likes to do it which i understand.

1 Like

drurysl02 wrote:

Hello and welcome to the forums :D

I wouldn't say it turns me on but I enjoy washing OH hair in a playful manor.

Playful manor as in lathering it all up then seeing how high it can be spiked up? Or swirling it round like a Mr Whippy ice cream? :)

Hi there and welcome to the forums. I agree with Sunshine, we also have a D/s relationship and I love it when Mr Scorpius washes my hair. It feels very intimate and loving, I also love doing this for him too or washing him etc. It doesn't turn me on as such, but does feel very relaxing and loving :) xx

Love it when OH washes my hair and I like doing his. It's not a sexy thing as such but it feels lovely and intimate and makes us feel closer.

Welcome to the forums.

I sometimes help my Mrs washing her her although to be more truthful its applying a bit of dye for those odd grey hairs one tends to get after 40 .

Normally its a prelude to giving her a sensual massage and helps to get her very relaxed for a bit of erotic lovemaking later on.

We havent done it, but I love my bf playing with my hair so id love him tp wash it its not a turn on but loving feeling x

I love washing my partners hair. Dont find it a turn on just a nice gesture

I just loved to be pampered!

Hi and welcome to the forums :) I definitely would not like this at all - really hate anyone playing around with my hair, even have to grit my teeth at the hairdressers. Each to their own though - and if you enjoy doing it and your partner is happy with it I'm happy for you ! :)

Welcome to the forums :) I'm the same as Terri JJ - I can't stand having my hair played with, but for me that's just when I have wet hair so having anyone else wash my hair would be cringey for me! My partner sometimes teases me by gently touching my hair and I can't help but get all weird about it :D I love having my hair stroked or brushed when its dry though, so can see the appeal in hair stuff but never having it washed.

Its not exactly a turn, but more of a romamtic thing.

Sometimes I will run a bath for J, with loads of bubbles, and then I'll wash her body and hair, she even trust me with a razor to do her lady bits.

It just a way relaxing, and getting into the mood for a night of romance.

Quite often I run my fingers through her hair when just sat on couch, and give her a head massage, as J finds this really relaxing.

I have to agree with teacake
Both Washing my partners hair and watching her wash it turns me on like made. The more shampoo the better and the smell can reat get me going too both dry and wet. Just something about it. Dont find many people who agree or even relate to the subject.