Smells that turn you on/you enjoy about your partner.

Just wondered if anyone has a certain smell that they like about their partner or vice versa?
Might be a strange one but I like the smell (even though he washes/showers/freshens up regularly) of my boyfriends body odour. I mean the natural scent and not a 3 day old B.O but sometimes it can seem a little stronger than at other times even after washing and him using deo! I'm not being rude or nasty when I say this but I feel this is because he is slightly or maybe slightly more so overweight hence sweating more and why I think this. Not that this is an issue as I love him to bits and find him incredibly sexy and attractive and he has a heart of gold.
It's just for me a very masculine and quite musky sexy smell but I don't find it sexy or a turn on with anyone or everyone. I mean if some guy or even woman walked past me stinking of even remotely mild B.O in a store I would almost certainly wretch and be disgusted! It's just something about him!
'scratches head and seems a little puzzled as to why?'

I did hear or read somewhere that certain male body odour scents are attractive to certain women. I can't remember if it was a particular type or an age thing or even to do with females sniffing out a potential father for their child kind of thing?

Does anyone else know what I'm talking about and who agrees or even disagrees with me on this or am I just plain weird?!

This post is no longer available.

Thanks kinkymira, I understand what you mean and totally agree

When my wife gets warm, she smells of cookies where her neck meets her shoulder 😌. I also love the smell of her sweat if it’s on clean skin.

I like a lot of my partners smells, her hair, skin, and of course her pussy, sometimes when Im down there I just take some time to enjoy the smell. I also like the way she smells after she has a fag, though I think smoking smells terrible usually, its definately psychological, smells I associate specifically with her, I like.

I love the smell of leather I find it a real turn on. My OH has a lovely "man" smell, which is best when he is warm fresh from the shower or bath.

He likes the smell of my hair, and always know when I am using a new shampoo. He also finds the mell of me downstairs a real turn on, which I find a little disconcerting.

There are lots of different smells of my OH that turn me on. Her hair, her skin when she's been showered, a certain perfume she wears drives me wild.
I love the smell of her pussy too, its an indescribable smell that I can't get enough of.
I also love the smell of her when she first comes back from the gym or her exercise classes. There's something about it that really gets me going.

My husband loves the smell of my pussy too. It is weird, but I've come to accept and enjoy it. He also loves making me smell of sex.

He always compliments the smell of my hair. Whether it’s freshly washed or not.

Smells I love on him are the the little musky smells he wakes up with after a nap. It’s quite sexy to me and I’ve never understood why. I’d probably hate it on anyone else.