Hairwashing

I have had my hair washed and I absolutely love it. I would dearly like it to happen again. I am submissive and acts of service are my thing, so I like to bathe my partner including hair washing. I also cut my current partner’s hair and pamper his feet. If my Dom washed my hair I’d probably cry!

2 Likes

I get this but from the opposite way around lol :joy: I can get quite turned on having my hair washed and styled. Male or female doesn’t matter to me.

Just love the feeling of someone washing, drying cutting etc…

I will admit I am a perv lol :joy:

My other half loves running his fingers through my hair and the smell of certain shampoos etc… He hasn’t washed my hair before but has coloured it for me and that was lush.

I think part of it is the attention and the care being taken aspect of it makes me feel all warm and fluffy inside xx

4 Likes

I love washing hair, massaging a scalp feels so good. Then rinsing it through and gently brushing out long flowing locks down super sexy back curves. Mmmmmm.
@Blonde_Bunny: who cares if we’re freaks, enjoy!

1 Like

@Melody1, It’s not just guys that should worry about length. It’s a girl’s hair length that gets me giddy :heart_eyes: :biting_lip:

4 Likes

Love long hair too :heart_eyes: what’s your fave?

I went to a new hairdresser last year and said to only take the ends off (I had been growing it out and it was already down to the top of the curve of my back) and she basically took off about 4 inches and cut straight across my back. It was awful and actually made me cry :see_no_evil::pleading_face:

Now fortunately found a great hairdresser and it isn’t quite back to the length I had before but it’s getting there and is middle of my back now so wanting it to grow out more :relaxed:

Plus half of my head is shaved lol :rofl: I like strange cuz I love the long hair but also love the shaved feel lol xx

1 Like

Oh my god @Bex84 I would cry! I actually get a lot of new clients come to me after experiencing the exact same thing, I can’t stand scissor happy hair stylists :woman_facepalming:t3: You can always take more off, but never back on… unless adding extensions.

My favourite hair of all time is silver/white waves down to a girls bum :biting_lip: but I can tell your from experience it’s chaos to keep.

For years I’ve wanted to shave the one side of my hair but I know I never will :sweat_smile:

:heart:

1 Like

You could try one eyebrow first, to see how you like it?

2 Likes

Omg I can imagine that would be crazy to keep but lush.

My hair is ridiculously thick and I get way to hot with all my hair lol :joy: this way I keep some temperature control and that contrast of someone running their hand over the shaved patch and through to the long hair is devine lol :see_no_evil:

@Ian_Chimp I have accidentally done this before pmsl :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: not quite what I had in mind @Ian_Chimp

Purple shampoo by the bucket load I tell you! :rofl::woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

My OH washed my hair earlier and in the middle of it said “I don’t think I’ve ever pampered a partner as much as I’ve pampered you.” :innocent: He nearly drowned me in the process and needs to work on being gentle but we’ll get there :joy:

7 Likes

It’s can be a tricky call but so intimate too. Can’t fault a guy for trying, or can you :grin:

We were in the shower once and hubby said I’ll wash your hair, he started to do it when I noticed he started to get hard, so I just started to toss him off then I gave him oral. Next thing I knew we were having the most amazing sex :ok_hand:

It’s such a turn on

1 Like

Gorgeous review on Lexi, much appreciated and another sexually heated encounter of English literature.

1 Like

I’m not so keen on washing someone’s hair although I have done it! I love someone rubbing my head though, shoulders more so but head is amazing! My shoulders rubbed relaxes me snd turns me on at the same time! I could literally get a serious hard on then fall asleep :joy::joy:

1 Like

I love it when the assistants wash my hair at the hairdressers, so relaxing.

Thanks @Mr_amp_MrsDLPS :relaxed: