Halloween Outfits

What's everyone wearing for halloween?

LH how come you don't have any halloween advertiding on your site?

Hey dave82

All hands are on deck for Christmas and Valentine's Day this year! 

We are all dressed up in the offce today, though :D 

Right now, I'm a witch. I've already dressed as a skeleton twice and tonight I'm some sort of zombie patient. 

Happy Halloween everyone! 

I'm skipping Halloween this year 😢

So excited for the Christmas and valentine ranges! Halloween is my favourite day of the year though so glad the LH office is dressed up and prepared as we are in my office today.

I’m currently dawning my Christian grey look as I have two more meetings this afternoon. but I have a full zombie American football costume for after lunch.

I think photos are needed to be seen of the lovehoney office dressing up for Halloween Jess.

Its already been in our town. Most went dressed up Saturday gone including ourselves. We went as a Vampire Couple very much modernesque rather than Hammer Classical . Some friends of our went as the latter and we met up with them later on in the club.

Our pictures from the Nightclub went onto Their Facebook page.

It was a mirracle that I got the make up on and blended it in on both of us in such a short space of time having comeback from my Mothers.

Next year with more time we are planning on being a Zombie Policewoman and Prisoner handcuffed together of course . I wanted to do that this year and bought all the latex in, but didnt have time to do it. In the past we have also been Mr & Mrs Beetlejuice. Its all great fun .

Some of the costumes we saw around town were quite risque including some police shorts really short shorts on a girl with the word SWAT on the back. On the whole I think the standard is going up all the time .

A good tip for anyone looking to do vampire skin and to avoid that "clown" look or uneven blochiness look is to use baby powder once a thin layer of white greasepaint has been applied .

Tonight Dave82, I am going to be....... Cat woman!

Not as fabulous as Jess looks in her avi, but Cat woman nevertheless.

What are you wearing for Halloween Dave82?

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Cat woman for Halloween? They are suppose to be scary not attactive ! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

However Zombie Catwoman , then your talking

mysteron wrote:

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Cat woman for Halloween? They are suppose to be scary not attactive !

However Zombie Catwoman , then your talking

I don't think that my version is particularly attractive but you're right, it isn't scary either... Hmm. Certainly isn't one of those "sexy cats?" that people dress up as for Halloween haha.

I have been Harley Quinn for the last two years and decided that it was time for a change. I was going to be Poison Ivy but didn't start planning til last week so with a very small time scale and having more stuff for Cat woman, the kitty won. Zero points for guessing my 3 fave characters haha.

I went to a party on Saturday as a sexy witch. Bit cliché but I wore my LH latex dress, ripped fishnets, a witches hat facinator and a cloak

Off trick or treating with the kids later dressed as a witch... we made a deal if they would behave all week i would take them. I was sure they would misbehave. My deal back fired.

Happy Halloween Every one 😁

I think most of the ladies outfits from Lovehoney are suitable base outfits for Halloween. A bit of zombie makeup, other effects and accessories then your away. You just need to make sure you wear something sensible underneath if your going about your town. For adult parties indoor perhaps less so .The nurse,maid and school girl outfits wrre quite popular on Saturday. THe outfit that made me laugh was a guy wearing the Marshmallow Man outfit from Ghost Busters . He looked really good but admitted it was hot in the costume .

The LH guys outfits are just so far removed from what they represent to halloweenify.

![](upload://9GB9uwk05EgKfeG1lB5kNI7OAYC.jpeg)

Happy Halloween from the Lovehoney team!

You guys look great Sammi, hope you've all had a great day.

I love Halloween - it's Goth Christmas ;-) . Exchanged gifts today - I got https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34604 from my husband. Will be wearing it tonight in the bedroom with some striped stockings and a witches hat. My OH has a 'thing' for witches - and has been 'workshopping' a spooky roleplay. I'm a lucky girl :-) .

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Love the pic looks a good effort LH team. I have been a bit rubbish this year just a sheet as a ghost to muck around with the little one. Had lots of fun making pumpkins and playing halloween games :-)

Sammi - you all look fab! I absolutely love Halloween!! 🎃

Dreams of Chi - I love that dress!! 😍🖤

I wanted to get some cardboard boxes and go as a Minecraft duck/chicken. But my bus was delayed so I'm in pyjamas watching Stranger Things instead.

I'm wonder woman! I will try and pop a photo of the Australian Office in here when we get a group one :D

I organised an in store party had all my costume sorted then my littlest ends up taking ill. So we have been in our pj's. Ah well maybe next year I'll take part.

I was a skeleton today at work 🎃