What will you be wearing for halloween?

Halloween is almost here....share your costume ideas 😀

1 Like

Being forced to go out this year for halloween and to 'dress up' which is my idea of a nightmare, so in my stubborn sarcastic way I've decided to go for the most sterotypical female halloween outfit. Sexy cat. The sad part is no one will know the Irony going on in my head. :L

pj's lol

boxers chilled out on my sofa :-)

I was talking to my flatmates about it, I'm meant to be going on a date for halloween but I just really want to stay in, I have my dominatrix jumpsuit from last year or might quickly buya policewoman/military uniform.

Im going to a party as Dorothy from Wizard of Oz. Cute dress, stockings from lovehoney and my glittery red heels. Because Im so tiny I dont look massively slutty either, just kinda cute :D my partner cant get the night off work though :( kinda wanted him to see me in it.... ;)

I have had to grow my hair and beard out for a play I am in for the last few months so I am really excited to shave and groom, but for the sake of a costume I am toying with cutting and shaving my respective hairs to be Zorg from the fifth element

I will be dressing up as Harley Quinn.

I'll be naked in bed watching horror films and stuffing my face with chocolate and sweets..

2 Likes

Fifty Shades Mask and nothing else!

Mr and Mrs Beetlejuice at a local Halloween Party .

Probably nothing special since my costume budget goes on making sure my son gets to be what he wants to be. I have more fun dressing him up anyway :)

Might have to break out a sexy costume for the OH, but we'll be at a family party all evening so I doubt we'll have the energy/be in the mood for that sort of thing. Post Halloween dress up perhaps! :p

My Halloween starts this evening, with a huge social at a local swinging club. I'll be dressing as a zombie Alice in Wonderland. Gonna be feeling over dressed, as I'm usually in lingerie!

MissNoir wrote:

I was talking to my flatmates about it, I'm meant to be going on a date for halloween but I just really want to stay in, I have my dominatrix jumpsuit from last year or might quickly buya policewoman/military uniform.

I've had my eye on this one for ages! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33758

Not for me thanks but will probably spend it with the Grandmonsters. They think they are super scary. They like to invent ghoulish grub.

I'm going out tonight to the pub for metal night / Halloween so gonna paint my face so as I have half normal and half will be a smashed candy skull mask, team the makeup with corset, skirt and either stockings or fishnets and I'm good to go for standard slutty night out and hopefully some drunken sex when we get home lol

Hubby is going as mario, because he's short and chubby and loves any excuse to accentuate his moustache lol

Me: Fat Heath Ledger Joker

Wife: Poison Ivy

We will defo be causing trouble in Gotham tomorrow night...

Already wearing my Halloween costume 24/7 😏😂

Don't do Halloween so chilling out with tablet wil hubby watches rugby then under cover with dvds later.

Latex and a 12" strapon, scarier than any halloween outfit