What's everyone going as this year then?!

Halloween is only a few days away, and as usual, I still haven't decided what to dress up as.

I want something simlple as I won't have a lot of time to get ready, something comfortable, and something that will keep me cool- so short or no sleeves.

We're also going as a group of three, which makes things harder. My latest idea was Batman villains- Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn and either Catwoman or the Riddler.

So what's everyone else dressing up as this Hallow's-eve?

I bought a dress a couple of months ago and like a fool did not try it on... Tryed it on the other day and it's short too short as soon as I move can see my knickers.... Re-think in order lol

Danni

Can't you find some leggings to go with it

I'm going as Spiderwoman meets Goth

Danni71 wrote:

I bought a dress a couple of months ago and like a fool did not try it on... Tryed it on the other day and it's short too short as soon as I move can see my knickers.... Re-think in order lol

Danni

Put some shorts underneath, or a pair of tights in whatever colour the dress is :)

Ooh SpiderGoth?! Sounds fab!

Plain Jane wrote:

Can't you find some leggings to go with it

I'm going as Spiderwoman meets Goth

Yeah maybe what I will do.... Just fancied my legs out in a short dress, but its shorter than I envisaged lol

Corset, short frilly skirt and lots of cobwebs and spiders

I have nowhere to go so I'll either go to fencing which means I'll be prancing about in the club kit with a sword, or stay at home and eat Haribo and have a drink.

Cat Lady wrote:

I have nowhere to go so I'll either go to fencing or stay at home and eat Haribo and have a drink.

Brush your furry coat and come join us then, its my birthday party as well as Halloween, Having it on Friday night though

I just wore black shorts a black top and a black halo - fallen angel