Halloween

Has anyone got a sexy halloween planned? x

Definitely nothing sexy planned for Halloween as I use Halloween only for the intention it was created for :)

Nope but I did have a sexy Halloween last year lol.

my wife mentioned something to me about a little special costume she has to wear for me Halloween night... I'm guessing sexy nurse or sexy maid... It'll be a treat either way

I was a maid last year :) but I'm bowing to the pressure of actually having to dress slightly scary this year and going as a sexy skeleton but I'm not that pleased about it! x

i has the sexy skellington costume :) i thought id ust wander around doing nothing as usual (my bfs away) but do nothing dressed up lol

Marrwyck wrote:

Definitely nothing sexy planned for Halloween as I use Halloween only for the intention it was created for :)

+1

Horror and gore?!

I will prob dress up but it will be more for answering the door to trick or treaters! Nothing sexy as dress up doesn't do it for my OH

MissChar wrote:

I was a maid last year :) but I'm bowing to the pressure of actually having to dress slightly scary this year and going as a sexy skeleton but I'm not that pleased about it! x

Miss Char how did you stripper weekend go?

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Marrwyck wrote:

+1

Horror and gore?!

Definitely no Horror or Gore or silly Pumpkins - get your Turnips out, but be careful because Hallowen is not what you probaly think its about

I have two children. Halloween is mostly about carving pumpkins, face painting, costume getting, walking around the street in the dark and cold while they pester neighbours for sweets, trying to bathe two hyper sugar addled children and get them to bed before collapsing on my own bed and thinking ahhh sweet blessed quiet....

Ding dong....TRICK OR TREATTTTTT

Ahhhh fuck itttt!

:D

Halloween is the best excuse to dress slutty ;)

Buuuut its my brothers birthday so all tame untill i go out with the girls :D not very scarey but black cat is my favourite or playboy bunny :P x

I will just stay in and watch an old hammer film, probably "taste the blood of dracula" my OH may get a bite on the neck later!

Marrwyck wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Marrwyck wrote:

+1

Horror and gore?!

Definitely no Horror or Gore or silly Pumpkins - get your Turnips out, but be careful because Hallowen is not what you probaly think its about

Ooooh well the Canadian in me requires me to celebrate in full horror! ;)

I tend to celebrate the Day of the Dead version of this holiday, however I know there are many roots to the celebration. As with most religious holidays, everyone has a different spin on it :)

Enjoy yours! ^_^

Not celebrated Halloween since I left the states years ago and miss it too :(

May just be where I live here but it doesn't seem like there are ever people celebrating here or kids trick or treating.

Kids party before bedtime

sexy vampire in a faux leather costume after kids in bed ;-)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Marrwyck wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Marrwyck wrote:

+1

Horror and gore?!

Ooooh well the Canadian in me requires me to celebrate in full horror! ;)

I tend to celebrate the Day of the Dead version of this holiday, however I know there are many roots to the celebration. As with most religious holidays, everyone has a different spin on it :)

Enjoy yours! ^_^

Well as I'm a follower of "The Old Religion" this time of year has special meanings to those that delve into their beliefs

Hope you also have a great Halloween, i know I will and like all halloweens it's good to meet friends past and present