Spooky Shenanigans...

Hello all,

You asked for it, we delivered it.

The Halloween shop is now open: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/halloween/

Do you dare to look... Mwhahahahahahahaahahahaha! *insert cackle here*

Fantastic Leanne, thanks xx

Soooooooo Spookily Exciting....! šŸŽƒ

'Happy Friday' to you!! x

Yassssss Queen!! My inner goth is literally losing my mind, payday has just been and gone and Iā€™m fighting the urge to buy all of the outfits šŸ™ˆ

Mustn't buy anymore, mustn't buy anymore........

Nearly spat my tea everywhere when I saw this:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38689

That looks like an absolute beast.

The Harlequin outfit is so different, I love it!

Loving the pumpkin cock ring and the glow in the dark rings...

...just knew there had to be something glow in the dark coming!!!... oooh spooky! šŸŽƒ

Loving this phrase...

"Yassssss Queen!!"

Seen it everywhere on the forums, is it to do with Ru Paul or something else? Please forgive the naivety (so, curious lol). šŸ˜Š

Thanks. x

Emerald269 wrote:

Loving this phrase...

"Yassssss Queen!!"

Seen it everywhere on the forums, is it to do with Ru Paul or something else? Please forgive the naivety (so, curious lol). šŸ˜Š

Thanks. x

Broad City šŸ™‚

Thanks you guys. xx

Have a lovely weekend. šŸ˜‰

Brilliant selection x

I imagine there is going to be a lot more sexy Halloween story entries for next year šŸ˜€

Yes I already have my harlequin outfit. I love it x

Not sure if I'm scared or in love with the cherry hulk ā¤šŸŽƒ

Saw the Sulty Sauceress bundle and text a pic to Mr John..safe to say he liked it, its arriving tomorrow šŸ˜€ Halloween coming early at our house!!

Delboy1991 wrote:

Not sure if I'm scared or in love with the cherry hulk ā¤šŸŽƒ

That made me laugh, it does look like a beast

Argg!

I might be wrong as looking on my phone but are the nipples photoshopped out of the vampire vixen bundle?

I need to know just how risky it is, if they are not PS it can be worn as it is to a party that will have kids kicking about at the start but will get racey after the watershed :) and ovb have shorts on before the watershed lol

Thanks in advance

Edit, nvm I just looked at all he bras and realised they are all edited, shame :(

Having a rejig we going to go with the Kitten one but I dont like the tail :( so have to carefully adapt that. Should have some pictures (out first ones eek) to post on our profile in a few Sundays time :)

Oh my. I want it ALL!

Awesome! I love the Doc Johnson and most of the costumes. ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

NatandTom wrote:

The Harlequin outfit is so different, I love it!

+1

I absolutely love Halloween and I was really excited to see you have a Halloween shop. I think the toys look fun and quirky but I have to admit I wasn't blown away by the outfits. I don't want to get into a riot about it but I wouldn't pay Ā£20 for them šŸ¤”šŸ¤”