Halloween!

I was going to do a party, but my little one seems to have chickenpox, so the whole past week, and the week to come has been / will be really hard to plan anything around.

But I've been a sucker for Halloween decs, so may still put them up.

I haven't really got an outfit together, but have many pieces of gothic clothing I can put something together with. I've been trying to get toy story outfit together for the lo, but I can't find them in his size anywhere.

If I have time I'm making pumpkin pie, and maybe use my Halloween cooking bits for chocolate ghosts and gingerbread skeletons.

I love halloween. We have a tradition in my family where we exchange gifts. This year I've got the lo halloween style tshirts that can be worn throughout the year, and the little one has winnie the witch book collection in a bag. Other bits and bobs for the other family members we trade gifts with too.

Not a fan of Halloween in general because everyone feels the need to put spiders everywhere and my phobia is that strong that I become paralysed by fear just from little plastic ones.

Still enjoy dressing up though, just not in a gory way. Thinking of dressing up as No Face from Spirited Away this year.

Sex Squid, that is ny favourite movie EVER. That will be an amazing costume!

I love halloween!!

I've spent a Halloween in Canada and they know how to do it properly. We had a trip to a pumpkin farm to pick out the biggest and best. The farm had a haunted barn and hay rides for the kids and mulled cider for the adults. The whole street would decorate there houses and gardens and everyone would dress up for the kids who came knocking on your door.

There wasnt a single teenager in screams mask asking for money like you get over here!

Never really liked Halloween. Went out one year for Halloween and the bars were so busy and queues everywhere hated it.

Plus wonder how many people will dress up as stupid clowns this year 🙄

In Sweden most bars are not letting you in if you are dressed as a clown this year 😸

I won't be doing anything. We used to when the girls were younger and lived at home but I think I'm a bit too old now 😉 lol xx

And a clown was spotted in out village on Saturday and the police were called. I'd be terrified if one came near me.....I've always been petrified of clowns !

No party for us this year. May get a couple of Dvds but I am determined to make sure they are zombie free .

I'm a bit of a misery when it comes to celebrating, don't do Easter, Valentine's, Xmas.

The only one that has any appeal is Halloween as it reminds me of bats, spiders, eerie places, castles, ghouls, autumn and these are things I love. Having said that we turn the lights off so that trick or treaters don't come to the door and if they do the dog's barking tends to see them off.

Time4fun wrote:

I'm a bit of a misery when it comes to celebrating, don't do Easter, Valentine's, Xmas.

The only one that has any appeal is Halloween as it reminds me of bats, spiders, eerie places, castles, ghouls, autumn and these are things I love. Having said that we turn the lights off so that trick or treaters don't come to the door and if they do the dog's barking tends to see them off.

Well you dont live up to your user name then ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) Only messing ! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Last year I had a catwoman costume all planned, complete with sexy leather corset. Sadly, a family member was taken into hospital and I couldn't go to my party. This year....no party! *sigh* Would love the chance to wear it at some point.

I will be watching witchy-themed movies since I don't like horror. And eating lots of treats. :)

This year Halloween is on the same weekend as Diwali, so we'll have some sort of celebrations at home. The 31st October is actually a Monday and also the day of my last exam (hopefully!) after 4 yrs of studying. So I'll be having a few drinks in the evening and booking a short holiday to fly out the next morning!

Not up to much for Halloween but did watch your pumpkin video last nite jess. Was very impressed with the pinwheel decoration and the candle just looked fab. Normally all I do with pumpkins is to make soup.

Halloween is my favourite holiday, unfortunately my past week has been super stressful so I've not thought of a costume yet, looks like I'll need to pull something out of my closet. Might go to a Halloween themed club night with alternative music with some friends at the end of the week.

ScarlettBlacks wrote:

Halloween is my favourite holiday, unfortunately my past week has been super stressful so I've not thought of a costume yet, looks like I'll need to pull something out of my closet. Might go to a Halloween themed club night with alternative music with some friends at the end of the week.

A lot of the Lovehoney Costumes are Halloweenable . With the addition of a "blood Splattered" apron from a ppound store and some halloween make up from some of the supermarkets , they can be easily be transoformed in a zombie which appears to be one of the trends this year. Of course some of the costumes like the nurses outfits will need to be worn with modesty shorts and tights for partying .

I'm attending an adult party! Don't have much time to create a super duper costume so the other guests will be treated to my slutty witch effort. Roll on the weekend!!!!! X

Sounds exciting CLTSTU :) I'm sure you are going to look super hot!!

I'm hopefully going to be seeing Steel Panther on Halloween. We are planning to go in costume but I haven't got a clue what my costume will be yet. It needs to be something I can comfortably jump around in

I'm off to a social party at a swingers club. Finally got my outfit sorted, it's a Day of the Dead theme. Won't be having a face full of fancy make-up, as I'll end up naked in the hot tub for most of the night!

I have lots of halloween costumes lol

Whats wrong with clowns lol!