happy halloween game

![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

it would be fun to tell all us L/H sexy people our plans for tonight ,So just answer.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL xxx

Party or home Or no plans

What we plan to wear /dress up as

Who you will be with

Gonna end up where and with who

So ill start

Home With our children , they will have a special tea party then take them trick or treating

We will dress up at bed time

Will be with my hubby Sister and all the children

End up in our bed playing one of our love honey games

Yay happy Halloween everyone!

My plans involve spoiling my son all day, lots and lots of sugar and a little family party with even more sugar! :D

Happy Halloween peeps ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I am off to a swinging club this afternoon for a party there. I'll be dressed as an Alice in Woundedland!

Party - massive houseparty at ours

What we plan to wear - Pirate costume

Who you will be with - all my friends and friends of friends.

Gonna end up where and with who - we'll see where the night goes...

Home giving out treats! ^_^

I have dressed up as a pumpkin for the last couple of years and I like the outfit so probably that again ;)

I will be with the little girls next door for part, alone for another part :( and then with my dad for the end!

Hopefully I'll end up in bed with lots of the leftover sweets!

Happy Halloween!~

Happy halloween!

We are being boring this year, not going out but instead getting some Ppopcorn and a film to watch. I'm being a humbug and taking the door bell out tonight :) mean I know!

Will be with our son and partner... Oh and all the pets 🙈👻

Will end up being in bed maybe have to get the monogamy out. It is the weekend :p

And Stay safe everyone! Xx

We're going to a friend's house party.

I'm dressing as a sexy Witch (with my new corset) and my boyfriend is dressing as a vampire.

I'll be with my boyfriend and other friends.

Gonna end up at my house with my boyfriend very late and probably quite drunk...I'm expecting quick sex and lots of sleep!

I'll be at work 6-10. Hopefully my fang banger has arrived so we can play with that later lol. Over the weekend I may use my tester as a sexy devil outfit for hubby lol.

Happy Halloween Everyone! ^_^

Night out at Rock club, going as a stitched 'sex' doll (full wet look jumpsuit with zip all way down & stitch make up, creepy mouth & veil top hat). Going with boyfriend so be stayin at his, as a lightweight most likely be drunk & I fall asleep when drunk so he might have to carry me home...it's an all uphill walk as well ^_^ Hopefully make te most of my jumpsuit!