Halloween!

So, who's doing what for Halloween this year? 

If you're dressing up, what are you dressing up as? 

I'm still having a flap over my costume this year which is EXTREMELY last minute for me, but I'm sure I'll sort something...

What are your plans? 

Sweeeeeeets

I love Halloween!!

We're carving loads of pumpkins, got the smoke machine ready and the decorations ready to put out. Can't wait!!!!

Just trick or treating though and the kids are having some friends around.

🎃 👻 🕷🕸

I'm working 4-10pm, so no fun for me. I will be wearing cat ears to work though. ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

I am a bit bah humbug (to mix my holiday clichés) about Halloween. Never really liked it and am not a fan of trick or treat.

We have an autistic teenager who is not a fan or people in costume (despite enjoying acting himself) so we tend to just ignore Halloween and settle down indoors with a good film.

Hiding indoors with the cats! I'm not fond of Halloween, I've always had a phobia of scary masks, particularly those scream masks that make noise and trickle blood, as it puts me on edge and I have panic attacks when I see them. I don't like trick or treaters either because unknown people knocking on my door makes me really anxious :-(

Hope those who are doing something have a great time though!

I'm more excited about the days after Halloween, when all the chocolate is on sale :P

My class is celebrating that we are 50% doctors on halloween. We are having a party but not the dress up kind :)

Think we're just pretending it doesn't exsist this year. It's a pity because I love Halloween, but our financial situation still hasn't been resolved so we're stressed and broke, hardly a good combination for celebrating anything.

Thankfully kiddo still has his costumes from last year and they both fit, so some dress up fun and hopefully some cheap Halloween goodies will happen. Once bed time is past me and OH will probably curl up with some horror movies. Dying to dress up properly, but maybe some sexy dress up would suffice. Not sure the OH would appreciate any fake blood in that case though! :p

I have zero plans for Halloween this year so I am thinking scary film , lights off and a bucket of sweets! 

This is the first year in what seems like forever that I won't be dressing up. Sign of my age maybe... 

I am off to see BMTH the day after though so that's awesome.

Enjoy all your plans you guys 

Well BAH-HUMBUG to the lot of ya! 

*shimmys away sad*

Attending a Halloween party this weekend, I'm dressing up as naughty red riding hood. The naughty part being, suspender belt and stockings underneath my dress

also going pumpkin picking with my niece on Halloween day and carving when we get home then watching Halloween films under our blankets and sweeties ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Not fussed about Halloween, don't enjoy treat or treat, at my door. Horror movies not bothered about those either. I'd rather watch medical themed true films,, from history.

Ah, Halloween is my JAM! It's Christmas that I don't like.

Double-party for me this year, doing a group Alice in Wonderland thing to the first one (I'm going to be steampunk Mad Hatter) and then Hades from Hercules to the second one. Spot the theme. 

Aw I miss Halloween. I used to love making the costumes and getting a wee tad tipsy and seeing what state I look in the morning. My kids have already had their Halloween parties at school and no one goes round the doors anymore. Its sad really.

My favourite costume I made for myself was "The Birds". I made a fabulous Tippy!

NatandTom wrote:

Hiding indoors with the cats! I'm not fond of Halloween, I've always had a phobia of scary masks, particularly those scream masks that make noise and trickle blood, as it puts me on edge and I have panic attacks when I see them. I don't like trick or treaters either because unknown people knocking on my door makes me really anxious :-(

Hope those who are doing something have a great time though!

I feel exactly the same NatandTom. I'm hoping to turn out the lights and pretend I'm not home (such a party pooper, I know, I know).

To all of you who love it, enjoy the dress up and parties :) Hope you have a spectacularly spooky night! xx

Forgot to add I live at No. 13 and we have a black cat named Pumpkin. October is an awesome month in this household lol. 🎃🕷👻

Im dressing up as a sexy witch

No plans. Hiding from clowns most likely LOL

I've never been trick or treating or celebrated Halloween before, last year my partner and I welcomed trick or treaters but this year I'm shutting myself in the lounge and pretending we're not home! I hated having to answer the door every 2 minutes last time and the kids (mostly teens) were so rude! I'm a Halloween fun sponge!

However, my 7 month old wore a rotund pumpkin costume to one of his baby groups last week and he looked hilarious 😂 I didn't have time to dress up myself though. That's probably as good as it will get in our household!