Happy Halloween

Hope you all have a fun day! :)

Got anything special planned?

Happy halloween!! No :( usually my family does a big halloween celebration with loads of food and some scary movies but this year I'm still at uni and I'm on call so I can't go out.

Sooo it's just going to be me, pumpkin pie and vampire diaries! x

no plans except when i get home from work my door bell will be ringing all nite with trick or treaters

We have only bought fruit this year - instead of the usual sugary sweets, for the little darlings who come visiting our house

My family has never celebrated Halloween. It's just another Americanised excuse for retailers to make money as far as I'm concerned. I don't consider it a "holiday" because to me that has always meant a day when people get time off work, which certainly isn't the case here!

I don't do trick or treat. For one thing, it's begging, and for another, my parents would never let me do it so I don't think I should have to provide for random kids I don't know. I wouldn't mind if people I knew (and liked!) asked me to do it for their kids but they never have so I choose to disregard it. I'm in student halls now so hopefully I won't get other students trying it on. I'm keeping my Haribo for me. Maybe that makes me stingy and so forth but I honestly don't give a damn. I'll spend the evening chatting to online friends and maybe playing some Sims 3 Supernatural.

I suspect my parents have got their "We do not support trick or treat" sign in the window! It's a pretty effective deterrent and the door has never been egged or anything.

Happy Halloween to one and all! <3

We're doing our annual Lovehoney Halloween drinks after work.

:-)

Cat Lady wrote:

My family has never celebrated Halloween. It's just another Americanised excuse for retailers to make money as far as I'm concerned. I don't consider it a "holiday" because to me that has always meant a day when people get time off work, which certainly isn't the case here!

We were doing Halloween before trick or treat was heard of, hollow out a turnip put a candle in and walk around the streets giggling and shivering

Cat Lady wrote:

I don't do trick or treat. For one thing, it's begging.

Can see how it can been seent hat way, I find a pretty effective way of doing things is only going to trick or treat at houses with halloween decorations up. It is what we did as children, and I won't let mine trick or treat anywhere without decorations up :)

I am pagan so its samhain for me!!!! Party time!!!

My family has never had Halloween decorations. I guess they aren't interested at all. My dad carved out a pumpkin, but only once, when the school gave them to us for a contest. So, yeah, nothing really changes in my family.

And now everyone will be talking aboutt bonfire night! :D

My car was covered in toilet paper this morning....bloody germans

I love all the little trick or treating kids, got sweets for them all and the little dears would only take one each, i had to almost beg them to take a handful because I had too much but that does of course mean sweets for breakfast, lunch and dinner today