Handedness

Wow, all the lefties are out today! Whooo more winners!

I'm left handed, but I'm a right wanker!

I don't have any particular preference when playing with my wifey though, either will do.

I've always thought I was a bit odd with handedness though. There is a big bunch of things I do right handed, and other things left handed.

toycar69 wrote:

I'm left handed, but I'm a right wanker!

I don't have any particular preference when playing with my wifey though, either will do.

I've always thought I was a bit odd with handedness though. There is a big bunch of things I do right handed, and other things left handed.

We are forced to fit in to this evil right handed world...

WandA wrote:

Ha ha, i can remember my Dad saying the exact same thing!

He was left-handed and he said everything, even something as simple as writing, was designed for righties.

Perhaps, instead of everyone writing from left to right, lefties should write backwards from right to left to avoid smudging the ink with your hand as it moves across the page!

bumble wrote:

WandA wrote:

Ha ha, i can remember my Dad saying the exact same thing!

He was left-handed and he said everything, even something as simple as writing, was designed for righties.

Perhaps, instead of everyone writing from left to right, lefties should write backwards from right to left to avoid smudging the ink with your hand as it moves across the page!

I think we should only post in Morse or binary from now on..

Beep Beep BEEEEEP Beep BEEEEEP BEEEEEP Beep Beep...

. . - . - - - . . . -

Im right handed but use my left hand the most for all that good stuff. =P