To the left , to the left ....

Hello !

I was just wondering , surely I can't be the only woman who is rather "sensitive" immediatley next to my clit ?

I really do get excited if a partner uses their tounge ( Or a toy ) on that little area . It has me coming so quickly ! The sensation is mind blowing for me - kind of tingly / slightly tickly / then into full on orgasm - Phew .....

I'm getting excited thinking about it lol

guess your not, i am too esp when my clit is really large and aroused

yeah i think all women have one side which is more sensitive than the other.........for me its the left as well...just gets me everytime..........;)

Glad to know I'm not alone in this

Mine is more sensitive to the left side too....... ummmmm, anyone more so on the right then??

I know my Ad likes the sides of her clit licked and sucked but I don't think she has a fave side... does have a more sensitive left nip so maybe?

I generally find that the left side of my body is more sensitive than my right, but I've not noticed any difference between the sides of my clit.

Right side of my clit for me! x

I'm confused by this... Apart from the whole having a clit thing. I think most things feel symmetrical for me.

headsouth wrote:

Hmm, I shall be doing some experiments. Is it bad form to hold a clipboard doing oral sex?

Depends on the roleplay... If you're supposed to be a fireman then it'll just spoil the mood.

Yeahh I have this too, mines on the left. It's bloody great when I use my rabbit vibrator on that side! =D

WandA wrote:

I'm confused by this... Apart from the whole having a clit thing. I think most things feel symmetrical for me.

Yeahh if done properly most stuff feels nice to me. =D My boyfriend will gently brush against my shoulder and I'll say, "Ooo that was lovely! Do it again?" =P

Thinking on it, it's probably the left side (my left)...but only if I *had* to pick.

I like having the sides licked and sucked though :)

Like having my whole hood surrounded and to feel warm lips on the sides.

Ax

headsouth wrote:

Hmm, I shall be doing some experiments. Is it bad form to hold a clipboard doing oral sex?

That did make me laugh ! External Media

Little Lady wrote:

Yeahh I have this too, mines on the left. It's bloody great when I use my rabbit vibrator on that side! =D

WandA wrote:

Yeahh if done properly most stuff feels nice to me. =D My boyfriend will gently brush against my shoulder and I'll say, "Ooo that was lovely! Do it again?" =P

Lovin the rabbit too - your right , it's fantastic External Media

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

Little Lady wrote:

WandA wrote:

Lovin the rabbit too - your right , it's fantastic External Media

It just hits the spot! =D

AdnaW wrote:

Thinking on it, it's probably the left side (my left)...but only if I *had* to pick.

I like having the sides licked and sucked though :)

Like having my whole hood surrounded and to feel warm lips on the sides.

Ax

Agreed

I remember that back in the day of internet sex talk, there was much fuss over the supposed '11 o'clock' spot on a woman's clit that would drive her wild. I'm not sold on this but I do believe that everyone has their favourite spots.

I don't really get off on stimulating my clit on it's own. I don't need anything internal but I have to have a good amount of pressure and grinding around the whole area. Women who can simply tap at their clit and *poof* have an orgasm are like unicorns to me. I'm very jealous of them.

I will agree though that having one's entire clit being sucked is something that sends me into orbit.

Tigerlilies wrote:

I remember that back in the day of internet sex talk, there was much fuss over the supposed '11 o'clock' spot on a woman's clit that would drive her wild. I'm not sold on this but I do believe that everyone has their favourite spots.

I don't really get off on stimulating my clit on it's own. I don't need anything internal but I have to have a good amount of pressure and grinding around the whole area. Women who can simply tap at their clit and *poof* have an orgasm are like unicorns to me. I'm very jealous of them.

I will agree though that having one's entire clit being sucked is something that sends me into orbit.

Jealous of unicorns? If you want a big horn I have a couple of suggestions....

Oooo sucking Ad's beautiful little clit like that is amazing! Great when the tip of it is engorged and you can feel it roll in and out your lips and between the soft smooth hood. Extra great when you're cumming on it!

*needs a cold shower*

My spot on the right and even my right nipple is far more sensitive than the left.

Wickedgirl wrote:

Yes on the left and down just a little sends me over the top in about 2 seconds flat

2 seconds flat...............OMG IM JEALOUS........takes me ages.........;)