Handjobs

I dont mind giving handjobs but i cant resist putting it in my mouth so he hardly ever just gets a handjob, plus he can give himself all the handjobs he wants and I would happily give him head all night!!!

xGHx

well i enjoy a hand job but i like them good and hard.... and thats the difference between an egg and a good wank.... you can beat an egg! and we need a good hand job at night sometimes as the difference between light and hard is...... you can sleep with a light on!

I do enjoy a nice lubed up handjob, as long as the OH really wants to do it - it just doesn't work for me if it feels like she's doing it out of "duty". This is the only thing I get where she is just concentrating on giving me pleasure, as BJ's are off the menu.

Hm.. Even though the OH can do a better job at pleasing himself via a handjob I think he loves it when I do. I think it's just the thought of a woman's touch- let alone his soulmate's.

The same could be said for when guys finger women... We know the best way to please ourselves but having your partner touch you is a wonderful feeling.

For us, it's not so much of a sexual act on its own- more like foreplay really or when we're low on time and he's really wanting it. He prefers my mouth though- but I'm not that great at it yet lol.

I love looking at him while I go at it and look down at what belongs to me. It's nice just mutually touching eachother. =P

x X x wrote:

The same could be said for when guys finger women... We know the best way to please ourselves but having your partner touch you is a wonderful feeling.

Not me! I'm terrible at it for some reason!

Adx

That's quite interesting. I have short small fingers- considerably smaller than my OH's but I know how to use them although I never get that tingly feeling that I get knowing it's my OH...

I assumed that most women would be quite skilled like how guys tend to get lol. I think it depends on how much you've experimented or it could just mean that your OH knows how to pleasure you better. =]

x X x wrote:

That's quite interesting. I have short small fingers- considerably smaller than my OH's but I know how to use them although I never get that tingly feeling that I get knowing it's my OH...

I assumed that most women would be quite skilled like how guys tend to get lol. I think it depends on how much you've experimented or it could just mean that your OH knows how to pleasure you better. =]

He's talented and I'm awkward.

I have incredibly sensitive skin so have always been put off experimenting due to the pain so I guess he's probably had much more practise ;)

I was never really a gspot kind of girl until he got his fingers on it!

Adx

I love a good handjob! My OH has big hands though. . . . Always looks more impressive with a smaller handed girl! :-p SG x

KittyPurry wrote:

WandA wrote:

I do like 'em with some lube but I think they're generally a poorman's blowjob!External Media

Hahahaha!!!!

I can't seem to give a handjob without at least some mouth-to-cock action involved...it just looks so inviting!

xxKPxx

I love giving the OH a handjobbut it does tend to turn in to a blowjob lol x

Ilovemyman wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

WandA wrote:

I do like 'em with some lube but I think they're generally a poorman's blowjob!External Media

Hahahaha!!!!

I can't seem to give a handjob without at least some mouth-to-cock action involved...it just looks so inviting!

xxKPxx

I love giving the OH a handjobbut it does tend to turn in to a blowjob lol x

ha ha well when you start the job you might as well finish it off properly and many hands make light work but a bit of orally cleans an unfinished job off cleanly

I only love hand-jobs when he comes over my breasts, otherwise it's a waste! I love him wanking over me when I am tied up!

MrsP wrote:

I only love hand-jobs when he comes over my breasts, otherwise it's a waste! I love him wanking over me when I am tied up!

lucky lad!

Love you MrsP

Handjobs are awesome but i cant help feeling they are a poor mans blowjob. I always want just that little bit more when i get a handjob, the moistness and tightness of a mouth (or better!) is always tantamount to a better orgasm.

I feel 'all a quiver' just thinking about it now!!!

you and me both MrsP!

Thank you DrtyBy!

I think my Husband obviously knows his cock better than me so would do a better job (although I am happy to give a hand-job!) and why shouldn't I get a show every once in a while?!

you THINK your husband knows his own cock better but i can assure you you would be better. I have told my wife many a time before that when i give myself a handjob it is never HALF as satisfying as her giving me one. Its not just the fact that i can lie back and enjoy it but also the aesthetics of the whole expereince and the fact you are doing something erotic together.

I hadn't really thought of the visual aspect to me doing something to him, which now seems really daft of me! He's taken photo's of me giving him head and of me laying in the aftermath of a wanking-over-me sesh, so it does make sense!

I love the feel of his cock, but prefer to taste him. Like so many others on here, handjobs tend to be a warm up!

Yes never forget that guys are visual creatures! My wife and I went to Brasil a week ago but i have just come back leaving her there (with my new baby ) But she gave me fantastic head on my last night that i wanted a photo of to "help me out" when i was alone as it stimulates me so much.

We have a whole album of Polaroids! Hope you're okay without the Missus and bubba...