Handjobs

is there anyone else here that has a thing for handjobs ? i love sex and oral and lots of other things but having a nice slow handjob is wot turns me on the most .

Hi Navman

I have the wrong bits, so can't comment but just wanted to say "Welcome! to OA, hope you enjoy yourself here"

CCW x

A handjob is always welcome!

i love playing with my oh with lots of lube : )

handjobs are great as love kissing while OH gives one

I do like 'em with some lube but I think they're generally a poorman's blowjob!

WandA wrote:

I do like 'em with some lube but I think they're generally a poorman's blowjob!External Media

Hahahaha!!!!

I can't seem to give a handjob without at least some mouth-to-cock action involved...it just looks so inviting!

xxKPxx

anyway at all handjob or blow both nice mmmmmmmmmm

Not bad as an Hor's D'eurve! But compared to BJ's they dont cum close!

KittyPurry wrote:

WandA wrote:

I do like 'em with some lube but I think they're generally a poorman's blowjob!External Media

Hahahaha!!!!

I can't seem to give a handjob without at least some mouth-to-cock action involved...it just looks so inviting!

xxKPxx

Atta gurl! External Media

KittyPurry wrote:

WandA wrote:

Hahahaha!!!!

xxKPxx

lol i know what you mean : )

cover it in chocolate now your talking mmmmm

i love the oh giving me a hand job like wanda says plenty of lube does the trickl also like it wen she does it facing me so i can touch her aswell

That's one thing that I just don't do for OH - not totally anyway - it's one thing having a play with him while we kiss or make out, but I don't do it to the end - just seems such a waste

I don't think that i'm good at them either - but know that I give good head

WandA wrote:

Which is good really - because I love sucking cock but lubey wanks are messy and make my wrist/arm/shoulder ache!

Adx

nothing like a quick dry one eye blurringly fast till you stand up on tiptoes mmmm

Minxbaby wrote:

That's one thing that I just don't do for OH - not totally anyway - it's one thing having a play with him while we kiss or make out, but I don't do it to the end - just seems such a waste

They have a hand too - so they're bound to know the tricks better since they've had lots of practise and can adjust based on how the *feel*

They'll always be better at handjobs on themselves than us so why not leave it to them!

Do the things they *can't* do for themselves - like suck and fuck!

I will give a handjob every now and then but usually as a precursor or a teasing thing (like when I'm lubing him up and he knows what's coming next...a lubey handjob can make him wait just that little bit longer :P). And yes I often have a play when we're kissing and touching too but it's different.

Adx

you have the right attitude Adx good one girl

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Minxbaby wrote:

They have a hand too - so they're bound to know the tricks better since they've had lots of practise and can adjust based on how the *feel*

They'll always be better at handjobs on themselves than us so why not leave it to them!

Do the things they *can't* do for themselves - like suck and fuck!

I will give a handjob every now and then but usually as a precursor or a teasing thing (like when I'm lubing him up and he knows what's coming next...a lubey handjob can make him wait just that little bit longer :P). And yes I often have a play when we're kissing and touching too but it's different.

Adx

Couldn't have said ti better myself External Media

Sex I can do, BJ I will do - but a hand job - can't be bothered with them - as well, it almost seems a bit too impersonal like it's something a prostitute would give - maybe I should start giving them and charging! lol

My hand jobs are excellent but then again I only have myself to please