HAPPY FRIDAY 13th!!

I just got a number 13 tattoo for £13 at my tattoo place!!

I am so happy, i am so easily pleased!!

happy friday the 13th to you, im assuming your not superstitious :p xx

I had a horrible morning: desperately needed to wash my hair, but leg was too sore to get into the bath, so had to go out with hideously greasy hair; car had frozen so that I had to defrost the locks before i could even get in to turn it on, so after an hour when it was finally driveable I was running late; then roadworks had sprung up to make sure i was REALLY late... I was cursing the day when I finally did get in.

But, since I passed an exam I was sure I was about to fail - with the highest mark in the class, no less! - and got another assessment I had sprung on me completed and handed in in record time, and managed to get away early enough to have a shower before having to go pick up the kid, I think on balance it has landed in the positive. Go Fri-13! ^_^

Mines been Horny!

Oh, wow, go you, Bashful!

I'm a lazy person. Really, really lazy. And I want to change so I'm not lazy, but just can't do it... Rather disaterous on my part... As for my day, it's neither lucky nor unlucky as it usually is, but was good in that ideas stormed into my head for a short story which is a branch from a larger, full-length novel. So I was pretty damn happy today.

Glad the day's picked up, Avrielle. And please don't argue over nothing... Negativity isn't a good thing, y'know!

H, Mr-Mrs- Sexy, No im not superstitious at all, i love the 13th and there are another 2 this year!! Wah-hey!! xx

My 13th birthday was on Friday 13th. I also was very poorly with bronchial pneumonia. Not superstitious but that was unlucky!

My day wasn't unlucky, just crap...

Over now though, weekend here, Stella just to the right of me...

Maybe it was unlucky for someone on the metro line up here... a "police incident" meant a section was closed but on the bright side that kept us in town longer and got to meet up with a friend of ours for a drink before coming home :)

Seems we'll be seeing her tomorrow for coffee too... not bad as she's rather fun to perv on and with any luck it seems we may be getting our wicked way with her :P