Funny as !

Sorry folks but I just have to share this.

My eldest daughter, who shares my rather warped sense of humour, gave me my Mother's Day card this morning with a grin. On opening it.....printed in very pretty writing on the front it said....

' Mum, there are millions of vaginas in the world and I'm so happy that I fell out of yours' !

I've been laughing all day !! Lol x

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm going to use that line πŸ‘Œ

I bought my mum a sorry for the baggy vag card πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

How old is the eldest?

That is excellent! How old is she? Does she know you go on this website? My eldest daughter is 28Β this weekΒ and this is my sexy secret.

LOL! :)

MK7 wrote:

How old is the eldest?

She's 23......and she knows about our me being on here as does her sister who's 21. We've never had secrets x

Terri JJ wrote:

My eldest daughter, who shares my rather warped sense of humour, gave me my Mother's Day card this morning with a grin. On opening it.....printed in very pretty writing on the front it said....

' Mum, there are millions of vaginas in the world and I'm so happy that I fell out of yours' !

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Brilliant :) love it x

very funny and original

Terri JJ wrote:

That's absolutely class ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif) πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Love that Terri, so funny πŸ˜‚

LOL :) x

Very funny its nice to be close and open with your daughter hope you had good day

That's cool Terri, sounds like you have a awesome relationship with her x

Terri JJ wrote:

Thats brilliant and its great the you can share secrets with your daughters. I hope you had a good mothers day.

mysteron wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Thats brilliant and its great the you can share secrets with your daughters. I hope you had a good mothers day.   

I can share absolutely anything with them....and I had an awesome day thanks xx

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love it.
I've yet to see what my son has got me, but I think he'd be too embarrassed to send a card like that.

Brilliant πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚ x