Happy News

Thank you sexychic! Just keep catching sight of my ring and going all gooey - what a girly, eh?

Congratulations WB - that's so exciting! (Could we have a piccy of the ring - love bling!)

Yeah a piccy sounds good, and nothing wrong with being all girly, Its a huge thing getting engaged

Well, it's not much, but if you look closely at my new piccy, you'll see my ring on my left hand! Pity we can't put suplimentary photos on our profiles, as I would pop one of the ring in all it's glory there.

Use da blog, use da blog!

Good idea Imelda! Wasn't sure if the blog was the right place for it, but I guess it would be a great opener for the series of teasers that I am currently working on

Da blog is for all piccies related to here so no worries there at all.

woohoooo runs to the blog for a voew of whirlys ring

damn that sounds really rude

Ok, will add a photo of the bling (sorry, ring!) to my teasers, and get posting in the next few days. Watch that space......

LOL *snort*

Ooh wow Imelda! Loving your new photo

aw thanks hon, I love yours too. that corset is gorgeous and ur boobs look amazing!

Why thank you hun. I have to say that my new fiance (god, got to get used to calling him that) thought so too! Let's just say it worked well as a way of celebrating our engagement

Wow, your new photo is very sexy, mmmmm, that is what I say!!!

Why thank you Mrs! Had to try and keep up with all you luscious ladies. More to come soon over on the blog, once I figure out how to do it (so, knowing me, it will take a while).

I found it easy Whirly (and very naughty feeling showing them too)....and if I can do it...ANYONE CAN...lol

whirlybird wrote:

Why thank you Mrs! Had to try and keep up with all you luscious ladies. More to come soon over on the blog, once I figure out how to do it (so, knowing me, it will take a whileExternal Media).

What part are having trouble with ? maybe i could hep External Media

Wow congats! That is great news! All the best for the future as the new Mrs Whirlybird!!

studley wrote:

whirlybird wrote:

Why thank you Mrs! Had to try and keep up with all you luscious ladies. More to come soon over on the blog, once I figure out how to do it (so, knowing me, it will take a whileExternal Media).

What part are having trouble with ? maybe i could hep External Media

ooops hep =help External Media