Wedding night!

I'm not getting married until late next year but every time I start thinking about the wedding night I start getting dead excited (so to speak ;P )

We've been together ages and it's not like we've held back on sex but I don't know what it is!

I have this little scenario in my head of what it'll be like together and our sex life isn't boring or unsatisfying, just rather plain. I'm busy plotting already...

I feel like such a fool :( lol

Our wedding night was a disaster.mainly because we got married at 11AM everyone was completely drunk by 3PM lol

Good luck with yours

I never considered that - we'll be tying the knot about lunchtime so it could well be the same - unless I just eat so much bread and starch I sober up.

That sounds so attractive - haha.

I'd like to think the night is passionate and kinky sex but in reality if we're both in a state and drunk beyond saving, it'll probably be horribly loud (poor guests next door!) and we'll finish eachother off within 10 minutes.

We didnt even make love on our wedding day but was still a great day. I had just been back from Japan for over a week so we had been banging each others brains out night and day.

All the best and good luck.

As an added piece of 'excitement', why not try....banning yourselves from making physical contact with one another for an entire week before the wedding, and the only time you're allowed to break that rule is once you're together in front of the altar - and later that night of course ;-)

Our wedding was arranged very quickly.....forgot to order us a taxi back from the registry office .....when we got in the taxi to the registry office the taxi driver said whos wedding is it ....we said at the same moment "ours" she wasnt wearing white so didnt look like a bride.

only important thing for me is you get married and stay that way

@Gunther - I miss days like that - we never get a full day to ourselves anymore and it sucks! :(

@Dominant Gentleman - I do like that idea although the stress build up I imagine will be obscene.

I suppose if we're sneaky we could always nip off at some point during the day :P although I doub't we'd be able too. The thought is there!

@Gunther - we've been together years now and it's just been a matter of time of waiting for him to propose! And thank you for the thought! I hope we stay married too! :D he's done so much for me and makes me feel cared for.

We didn't wait till the wedding night.. We had a few hours to ourselves in the hotel room before the reception....:)

Our wedding night was very much a case of being almost too tired to take our clothes off, let alone having a steamy passionate memorable session in the sack as huband and wife.

We did have sex, but mainly because she didn't want to feel like she was being a bad wife. It was basically a quickie in her wedding dress with her knickers pulled to the side. We weren't even that drunk, just absolutely exhausted. We've made up for it since though!

I have to say, unless you sneak off for a quick session in the day (like Tomcatter), then you may be too tired/drunk to manage, but the honeymoon should make up for it !!

Our wedding night consisted of getting very drunk, trying to say good bye to all of our guest before being told that it was our wedding we should go to bed. Back in the room spent next 30mins removing the millions of hair grips in oh's hair and trying to get her out of her dress before climbing into bed and reading our cards and guest book. Reading the messages from our friends and family really made an already very special day even more special. Finally we had quickish but very romantic and loving sex

Maybe I have been over-eager in my plans :P It all depends on how busy the day gets, I suppose.... I'm usually quite shy and don't like loads of attention from many people (always a good thing at a wedding - especially being the bride!)

Yes, there is the honeymoon. However we will be in Disneyworld so it's going to find a moment to get off the rides in the parks and go for a different kind of ride.

Make sure you go to guess relations for Disney and they will give you a just married pin, and the possibility of rIding in the parade :)

I was pissed......wife was pregnant......= not quite honeymoon night I was expecting! Since then things have got better and better!

Moral of story....let life,take its course and enjoyable the day!

Hi Squish

It will be a great day, it rockets past. I married the OH after being together for 6 years, she has almost given up hope of me asking her.

We had a civil wedding at the same hotel, the reception was at and we had the penthouse suite for our wedding night. The suite has the largest bathroom I've evr seen, a huge double bath (used) a double shower (not) and a sauna (used next day).

At the end of the night, and the guests had moved to the bar next door we chilled out with some bubbles before taking the bottle upstairs.

Once there we had a more traditional wedding night, the wife bent over, panties round her ankles as I took her in her wedding dress, I still love the feel of so many petticoats. We did enjoy ourselves, drinking champagne out of her pussy seemed a good idea at the time.

I think we eventually collapsed at about 4am, not bad going. Unfortunatley check out was at 10am for us, not well planned!

I'm afraid if I got married, knowing how I am with big events that take months of planning and suddenly come to a head, all I would want to do at the end of it all would be sleep to recover!

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I will NEVER be married.

Same as gunther for us; wedding at 12, I don't even remember going to bed :(

The only reason we got married was because she hated being chatted up at work she wanted a name badge with Mrs not Miss....not particularly romantic when you think about it.

Dont put too much pressure on yourselves, its a day for both families to celebrate your union.. plenty of times for physical unions later

We married in our late thirties, and our guest list at my insistence was friends then family, apart from close family of course. But after that I wanted friends there rather the presumed social convention of inviting distant family members!

The OH did a superb job of organising the big day, me all I had to do was turn up, say some words no pressure! Oh and pay for everything.

We had been a pair for a couple of years, and had been swinging since we met, but we both think our wedding night sex was probably our best sexual experience. We put a camera on a tripod and videoed our first married sex - not the first time we'd done that either, but it's certainly our hottest home movie!