how strong are the vibrations on the happy rabbits?

hey all, we currently own the oh! realistic rabbit which we love with a firey passion, but want to try something new.

been looking at the happy rabbit range but just wondered how strong the vibrations are in comparison, as we also have mr big but the vibrations through the ears just didnt cut it.

i know we could just return it if we didnt like it, but would rather try and get some sound advice first as dont really like returning things ;-P

Will I have one and don't find them very strong at all! I find it not strong enough to make me cum. But I do like strong vibrations. :)

Thats probably the happy rabbit out the window then, as need something strong !

Honestly I thought it would be really strong as it says it is. And it has 3 Motors. but its just not that strong.

have been looking at the ina 2, just not sure if i can justify £86.99 on a rabbit ;-p xxxx

That is a lot of money for a rabbit. I got the happy rabbit on special offer for £35 with the TC bondage kit.

I have the Ina 2 and the happy rabbit. There isn't much difference in power. They aren't wand power but certainly one of the strongest non-mains powered vibes.

I also find the vibrations to be rumbly. I have tried at least a dozen rabbits and a ton more vibes and hands down Happy Rabbits are joint top of the rabbits in power, function, low noise.

To be honest, you are unlikely to find a more powerful rabbit than those, I certainly haven't found one. What may work is a rabbit attachment over a mains powered wand.

I don't think it's a strong vibration at all. You can get a lot stronger in normal toys.

Well I charged it till it was green when I first got it AA but it didn't take 6 hours like it says it goes it only took like 3 hours so I'm not to sure really. I've only used it the once.

we love our wand and had looked at the rabbit attachment but wanted somethung stand alone!

might just take the plunge with a happy rabbit and see how we get on, or wait for a decent %off offer again, should of bought one last weekend with the 20% off, hindsight is never a good thing!

thanks for all the advice!

Must admit I love mine, the purple happy rabbit.