Happy Rabbit G Spot Rechargeable?

Hey All,

Just made a purchase for the Happy Rabbit G Spot Vibe, did I make a good choice?

I was looking at the Mantric one but from the description the Mantric is a little shorter in length and I wanted something a little longer.

If anyone has it would you mind sharing what you think please?

Many Thanks xx

@Alicia4Ever Thank you Alicia, I think I may have made the best choice then :blush: xx

1 Like

Rabbits are tricky. A lot depends on personal anatomy as to well they’ll ‘fit’, and as every body is different there’s no universal answer. Mrs Chimp is a fan of the two toy set-up (usually a good clit toy and a glass dildo :slightly_smiling_face:), and that way she can get everything positioned just the way she likes it. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

We have the older model Happy Rabbit G-spot and it’s a really good toy. It is one of the larger ones, but I think Mrs Chimp enjoys that about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Definitely a good choice! Mantric is smaller and not as strong. The happy rabbit is my all time favourite toy, it sits on my bedside table ready for action every night. :rabbit2:

1 Like

I have the Mantric Rabbit and this one. I think they are both great rabbits. One plus with the Happy Rabbit is that you can control the shaft and ears independently - the Mantric can’t.

For me, the Mantric doesn’t really stimulate my G-spot and more of my opening which I enjoy. The HR definitely does it’s job. Mercilessly so. The only slight thing is that the tip can feeling like it’s “hooking” you at times so it can take some getting used to.

Still a great choice for a rabbit :rabbit:

@Ian_Chimp Thanks for the info Ian. I do love my glass dildo but am yet to purchase a good bullet to use alongside it.

I have had rabbit vibrators in the past but only cheap ones which have been ok but not rock ya socks off, if you know what I mean. :relaxed:

Really looking forward to receiving the Happy Rabbit as by what I’ve read and been told it’s very good. Xx

@Mint-Monster Thanks so much, I’m so pleased that I made the best choice as I don’t think the Mantric would have been right for me.

Also thanks for the heads up about the ‘hooking’ I will make sure to go easy until I get used to it.

Xx