Happy rabbit g-spot vibe

Is it just me or dose anyone else have problems on removing this vibe after orgasm. I love the vibe but just find that after have to turn off before taking out and holding the buttons down can sometimes hurt as I'm so sensitive after

I don't have that particular vibe, but I find that with most toys really - especially rabbits with having to press the buttons to turn off the vibrations before taking it out and it just generally being quite sensitive. I imagine that the g-spot shaping on the vibe you're talking about makes that even worse! I always just try to make sure that I'm using plenty of lube and that I'm particularly careful about holding toys in such a way that it cushions against any discomfort when pressing the buttons. Definitely awkward though!

I have the g-spot Happy Rabbit and this happens to me as well! I think it's down to the girth and the shape, it's a bit of a pain.

I have the FSOG Greedy Girl which is essentially the same toy and yes, this is definitely a thing!

I don't have that particular rabbit, but i do own a couple of others...as like you once orgasm happens the ears still going make me cringe its so sensitive. Thats why i've gone back to a regular dildo " the thrusting one" and "the humdinger" clitroral vibe - a superb combination and now i can simply lay back after orgasm and enjoy the "O" feelings.