Happy Valentine's Day!

Whether you're celebrating or not, I wanna share the love with all you beautiful, wonderful people!

Happy St Valentines Day

not celebrating tonight, having a belated day tomorrow with friends.

I shall be collapsing in a heap this evening... (Valentine's day is weeks of hard work for us :-D !)

I shall be collapsing in a heap this evening... (Valentine's day is weeks of hard work for us :-D !)

Worth it though Alice! Just think how many people you're making so happy :D

All your hard work at the Lovehoney headquarters should be paid off! :)

Also, Happy Valentine's day everyone!

Get the kids in bed and the set the dining table up, candles, 3 courses, good wine, soft music. We also wear our best going out clobber. LBD for the wife usually with a saucy accessory underneath. I love our valentines in :)

14 notes & quotes of love hidden round the home for Mrs T this morning, if anything, at least valentines day reminds one romantic gestures should be more frequent.

dinner and a hotel room for me tonight, taking a suitcase full of things tho to try out

After a very stressful week (car failed it's MOT and a family member passed away) me and my OH are spending the evening relaxing with a bath and then takeaway and a film in bed :)

happy valentines day everyone

Happy Valentine day.

Wish I could celebrate, but no partner and huge exam on Tuesday

in that case happy singles day laveila, oh dear everyone hates exams

Happy V day to everyone :)

Looks like mine will be a quiet one, seeing as my package from LH hasn't arrived yet!

Happy Valetines to you all :)

Not celebrating , as the OH pulled the short straw and got the late shift today. :(

But Happy Valentine to all here and everywhere.

At least we've all got each other!

Happy Valentines Day everyone

Happy Love Day, i hope everyone is feeling loved today whether the love comes from a partner,family member,or child,i hope you feel loved on this day of love,and my love to those that are alone today because everyone deserves to have a little love in their life

Happy v day everyone ! Hope your having a better day than me. Once again I'm home alone with Two sick kiddies doing the single parent routine while daddy is off on another business trip.