Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day.

What has everyone got planned? Anything special or is it just another day?

nice shower together then nice romantic meal then upto bed to try out her waterproof vibrator and other new toys i have bought her for valentines day also go take a few pics of her pleasuring herself

Nothing planned untill late tonight,As we are not with each other till about 7pm,Plans went out the window as my parter had to go to work to sort something out,Tonight will involve our bodystockings and a meal out thats if we can find a quite place to eat so we can have fun.

Quiet day really but I'm very happy loads of new Dr Who stuff two Silent Witness dvds to watch also a huge heart shaped box of thortons chocs prawn curry what could be better.

Sitting here alone as my other half is overseas :(

MattB wrote:

Sitting here alone as my other half is overseas :(

Me too!

Got a LH order (arrived early) today though, so it ain't all bad :)

Nothing but will see my bf later :)

Had plans but 'flu f*cked 'em. It was us and the wee one going out for a nice lunch somewhere but that seems like paradise compared to how shit I feel.

Question do you buy your valentines cards or do you make them for your partner?

Ive brought but if we'd got pics of us together id of had a personalised one done

teacake wrote:

We brought ours.

The days over (not that the material things matter) what did u all get x

teacake wrote:

Buy, so I usually try to personalise it with a poem or something.

Been a bit lazy the last couple of years though.

Still, big heartfelt message at least.

I was working yesterday morning at 0300, but got up before and rearranged the kitchen, filled it with valentines balloons, heart shaped candles, single red roses etc so the oh had a nice surprise to wake up to. Then at night we had a meal together and then I took her to see FSOG, needless to say my night just kept getting better

Mr. Loverman wrote:

I was working yesterday morning at 0300, but got up before and rearranged the kitchen, filled it with valentines balloons, heart shaped candles, single red roses etc so the oh had a nice surprise to wake up to. Then at night we had a meal together and then I took her to see FSOG, needless to say my night just kept getting better

Aw this sounds super sweet :) What a lovely fella you OH has.

Well I got a card from my little boy (arranged by my ex) which was really lovely.

I wasn't expecting anything, so what a lovely bonus it was :) x

That sounds lovely, so thoughtful x

its always a nice surprise to get something when you not expecting to. I have a habit of filling cards, whatever the event(xmas,easter,birthdays etc) with confetti so when someone opens it, it flies out all over the place, well i did that yesterday to, and still finding hearts lying all over the place lol, i left 2 champagne flutes with a bottle of champagne and a big box of chocolates on bunker.

Think my oh's valentines was a success, now to start thinking about next years arrangements lol

Wow, very organised...

We went out for dinner on Friday because me and a friend went to a baby market yesterday morning. After my friend had left we watched some of the supernatral box set I got him and I played the game he got me for about 2 hours lol.

We just got each other the usual gifts pretty much with a few extra gifts that cost a bit more. He bought me some dresses and makup brush I wanted and I 3ds game.

And I got him an aftershave set and box set and a ps4 game he wanted.

Was a nice day, :) was too tired for any lovemaking but hoping to make up for that tonight ;)

Sounds lovely, we had a lovely day started as usual coz we don't live together, then come eve we metup, and decided to go to his instead of going out, cuddles n then exchanged gifts, Its our first valentines together and my gift was more than I expected so im well happy I got some beautiful little earrings:) ending in us falling asleep together .. perfect