Happy Valentines day

Hope you all have a sexy, loving day!

Happy valentines day :)

Don't forget to love ❤❤❤ yourself too day...enjoy 🤪

Happy valentine's day to one and all.

Happy Valentines everyone! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone in the Lovehoney family

Happy Valentine’s Day lovelies ❤️❤️

Happy valentines everyone ❤️

Happy Valentine's day all. Big welsh cwtches for anyone not having such a great day x

May everyone have a great LH Valentine's Day !

Happy Valentines everyone, hope you all have a lovely romantic day with your loved one! 💜😘

Happy ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) Day all. I am just packing for a mini break (just a couple of counties over).

Remember the 14 March and 14 April too https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1773304-steak-and-a-bj/

Hope everyone has a lovely day / evening! I know not everyone here has a partner - singles, make a point to treating yourselves too!

Happy valentine's everyone. And just to expand on MrsR's excellent point, if you are single (like me) treat yourself as you would want to be treated or as you would treat a partner, love yourself (in every sense!) Enjoy spoiling a wonderful person (you) because they deserve it. ♥️

MsR wrote:

Hope everyone has a lovely day / evening! I know not everyone here has a partner - singles, make a point to treating yourselves too!

Thanks MrsR,

I am going to pour myself a glass of wine, or 2 or 3 or 4, oh who am I kidding? the whole bottle. I shall then romance my imaginary G/Friend ha ha ha.

DanceswithPenguins wrote:

MsR wrote:

Thanks MrsR,

I am going to pour myself a glass of wine, or 2 or 3 or 4, oh who am I kidding? the whole bottle. I shall then romance my imaginary G/Friend ha ha ha.

Enjoy the wine!

I was single ish for a lot of my 20s - always bought myself roses on 14th Feb :-)

OH is out tonight taking a teen to football training - but we did exchange cards first thing :-)

Hope everyone had a great valentines day and tried something new! If anyone did anything crazy or different feel free to share so we can try too!

My day started with my wife teasing me with oral

Bitting my cock

Getting both of my balls in her mouth

And then rimming me before finishing me off with her hand and her tongue deep in my arse

AMAZING!!!!!

MsR wrote:

MsR wrote:

Thanks MrsR,

Enjoy the wine!

I was single ish for a lot of my 20s - always bought myself roses on 14th Feb :-)

OH is out tonight taking a teen to football training - but we did exchange cards first thing :-)

MsR wrote:

MsR wrote:

Thanks MrsR,

Enjoy the wine!

That sounds so sweet MrsR Bless you and your Roses :)

I used to buy Roses for my first proper girlfrind we were 16 at the time, had to save the coins. In my 20's I could afford to buy more than one lol. :)