Hard to find costumes in my size!

As a short, eating disordered female finding lingerie and sexy costumes in my size is very difficult. A size four is usually what I'm looking for and there doesn't seem to be many options for women of my size. There's plenty of plus size options out there so I think it's time for a petite range to become available too!

Anybody else feel my struggle?![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Would some of the latex style outfits (I don't know if you're specifically referring to role play etc) be any good?
Before I was pregnant I was a UK 6 (5 ft2)and the latex zip up dress (one size) was actually really clingy!!! (not sure how good it would be for a larger lady) Due to this I doubt a petite range would be bought out as the one sizes do a good job of covering pretty much every size, and normally I'd struggle to get a size 6 yet the lovehoney one sizes fit perfectly

I was curious at the how one sizes would work for me seeing as I am only 5ft but if the fit worked for other people around my height then I will try it out - thank you!

No worries huni. The latex and lycra based materials will be your best bet, or anything with corset lacing as they'll all be a tight fit that allows for stretching rather than a looser material x

What kind of costumes were you thinking of i'm 4'10" and one size items like the LH branded body stockings and mini dresses and i don't have a problem with the length and they'd easily fit someone that took a much smaller clothes size than my comparatively tubby size 10-12 the only things i have issues with are anything with suspender straps they are invariably too long

For costumes (nurse, maid etc), you could try looking for some from Japan (a well known auction site has them as well as other places online.) They are always super tight and super short on me, I'm size 8 and 5"2, so they may just fit you perfectly!

For dresses, I agree that the Lovehoney ones are tiny (and short)!

thank you for the suggestions:) I will definitely check out the latex options as a starting point! and it's also good to know the body stockings would be an option too as I'd always ruled them out due to height worries!

Libralover thank you for the idea for costumes, I've seen a few things around that I may have to purchase!! x

I would defiantly look at some latex gear it make all shapes and sizes look fabulous

Agree with all the comments above. Im a fellow tiny lady, 4'11" and size 6 (and even they are sometimes too big on the chest). I dont find much issue with body sizing, the little dresses I have all fit body wise. I do have a suspender belt that is slightly too big though. my issue is with chest sizing as I am an A cup :/