has anybody else got a thing for nice aftershaveor perfume ???

i dont know whether its just me or does anybody else find a nice smelling aftershave/perfume a turn on on you woman/man xx

Certainly do, quite a few months back I actually started a thread about what perfumes/aftershave people wear. Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy is my scent :) (with Drakke Noir and Versace Blue as backups but I have loads of aftershaves haha)

Paco Robanne - Black XS

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

212 sexy mmm xx haha x i wear either calvin klein shock or DKNY be delicious,lecoste pink and womanity as back up xx

love the smell of joop

i wear either dkny or thierry mugler angel or alien( my new fav which oh seems to like)

ultra violet mmmmmmm

just love joop thats my fave at the mo also like kouros and jazz x

Mmmm gotta love a man that smells nice - Paco Robanne Black XS on men is lovely, as is Davidoff Cool Water and Calvin Klein Be and Crave...

I just wear whatever the oh gets me at the momebt

I love dkny . Jean Paul Guatia or Daisy by marc jacobs

Smelling nice is always a turn on... no one likes BO

YES....We have this lectuer with the nicest smelling aftershave I want to ask him what he wears but thats a little creepy

farenheit :-) just hmmm,its like a little switch that sets the hormones pumping :-)

It's always a massive turn on when a guy wears aftershave that smells divine. I quite like Boss Bottled and Paco Rabanne 1 Million fragrances both very common, but nice scents. I also like Gucci fragrances.

I myself, probably have too much perfume for one person. I wear whatever fits my mood on the day - mainly Paco Rabanne Black XS or Gucci by Gucci though. :)

Eau d'lissy just does things to me

A person smelling nice is always a massive turn on, and that could just be a cheap shampoo. I like lighter, summery brands, Clinique Happy is my best (they do it for women also) and like Paul Smith Summer x

My OH loves YSL POUR HOMME, don't know why but she loves it more than me I think!

I have but I just find a lot of womens perfumes so heavy and overpowering

MrBumcheeks wrote:

I find Gucci Guilty extremely sexy on a woman.

I was very pleased when I discovered they also make a male version :)

I'm currently lusting after some Guilty Intense, love Gucci fragrances but hate the price of them. :/

Can't seem to get it any more but my husband used to wear Romance by Ralph Lauren Mmmmmmmm so sexy :-)
If anyone knows if you can still get it please please let me know Xx