Has anyone actually cooked with males or females cum?

What!! This can't actually be a thing ....is it? 😲

I'm very excited to give it a go 😃😋

teacake wrote:

I think KinkyMira might be the one with recipes, sounds like she has been cooking with cum alot.

Haha! You make me sound like a kinky Nigella! I've certainly done it a good few times, but I'm not doing it every week!

I haven't really got any recipes, I just put it in recipes at sensible times. So if you are making buttercream, add cum just before you do the final creaming. If you're adding squirt or pee to stuff, reduce other liquid by the same amount to keep volumes correct. That sort of thing really.

Thanks Kinkymira, the buttercream option sound delicious 😋.

Hopefully I can do it today if not tomorrow, have some in the fridge on chill ready to be added. X

KinkyMira wrote:

teacake wrote:

I think KinkyMira might be the one with recipes, sounds like she has been cooking with cum alot.

Haha! You make me sound like a kinky Nigella! I've certainly done it a good few times, but I'm not doing it every week!

I have this imagination of you in the kitchen with lots of different foods all going on at the same time lol

MrsG. wrote:

Hopefully I can do it today if not tomorrow, have some in the fridge on chill ready to be added. X

Good Girl lol hope you have fun![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) Some people freeze cum for later on.