has anyone ever had a fantasy about been comptletly dominated? x

To me if you are completely dominated its not about your fantasy its about theirs. Since the woman I know was in abusive relationship this could be interesting.

gunther wrote:

To me if you are completely dominated its not about your fantasy its about theirs. Since the woman I know was in abusive relationship this could be interesting.

I agree gunther, although there are some things I wouldn't consider doing.

choclover wrote:

gunther wrote:

I agree gunther, although there are some things I wouldn't consider doing.

only thing i rule out is scat, being in public and being permanently marked

I like to be dominated sexually but it rarely goes into our day to day life and if it does its more as a kind of foreplay. Don't think i could have someone else controlling everything without arguing lol :)

I would love my other half to be more dominant sexually.

I like to be dominated by my partener sexuall, but not dominating how I live my life. That's just weird

MrBumcheeks wrote:

Total for me would have to mean that the owner held control over all aspects of the sub's life. Not necessarily in physical chains but certainly psychological ones, controlling clothing, hairstyles, opinions, even finances.

This would be hell for me.

But, I do think about having one night of being completely sexually dominated. It would have to be with someone I completely trusted, and I don't think I would ever want it to be a routine part of my life.

I take your point. For me the financial domination would be the most terrible thing. The thought of that little control in life leaves me cold. Although I am sure there are some people it would suit.

I have a lot. Too badi really havent met any doms yet

I love being dominated.

There's nothing more exciting than when my FB ties me up, blindfolds me and has me do everything he wants me to. I never know what's coming next and it's such a thrill!

Hope those of you who live in hope get to try it!