has anyone ever had a fantasy about been comptletly dominated? x

I am just wondering how many of us fantasise about having a dom or a femdom? X

I have, but know too little about it. So need more than just my own thoughts x

Haha me too x x

i have fantasies alot about being completely sexually dominated. i hoing oneday it'll come true. x

I get confused about whether I want a man or woman though, being bi and all lol xxxx

saucey21 wrote:

i have fantasies alot about being completely sexually dominated. i hoing oneday it'll come true. x

Hope it does for you hun x

Noon wrote:

I get confused about whether I want a man or woman though, being bi and all lol xxxx

Haha me toox

lol That's funny xxxxx

I have had this fantasy too ,but to be dominated by a male ,luckily my oh is happy to do this to me :-) xx

You lucky thing x

Thanks ,hope to get to act this out too xxx

I love being dominated in bed and my OH is keen to fulfill this as he loves dominating. We have tried role plays such as he's kidnapped me etc. which work well with this .. especially as you get tied up and 'forced' to do things. I'd say a woman dominating you is kinkier in the aspect that its not a 'typical' role for you but a man dominating you is hotter as its more forceful so could fulfill this fantasy better ?

Does this include financial domination?

A nice fantasy? Definitely! Practical? .... Well lets say not all of us have that much money to toss around

However I think a large majority of people have fantasized about this at least once. Sweet-Loz is lucky, as many people would kill to have a partner that can share those kinks. So I hope that your relationship keeps strong!

Also, I think there's the more humiliating side to being dominated to consider. Taking away aspects of ones life that make up their usual day to day routine - brushing your teeth, shaving, and as an extreme example; chastity and denial to relieve yourself.

Instead having your OH do these for you. Of course to find someone of this calibur would indeed be quite the catch. If you ever manage to find a partner that can share your kinks, try not to lose him/her, as you could have the partner of a lifetime.

I've always wanted to be dominated. I want my man to ruff me up tier up and have his way with me it makes me hot thinking about it i want to be teased where I'm itching for more

Yup.........by two women

gunther wrote:

Yup.........by two women

Only two, Gunter?

My pet masturbation fantasy used to involve me being tied to a table, naked. A woman would be using me as a sex demonstration model. She would be addressing a whole classroom full of senior girls. Demonstrating how to get a penis erect...... then how to rub it...... then..... (you get the gist)..... !!

mine isnt a masturbation fantasy it isnt about sex, its about being completely mentally and physically broken by one woman in the presence of another. Ive made friends with two dominas (known em for years and just found out about their double life) we just need to set a date.

Very much looking forward to experiencing this

MrBumcheeks wrote:

KF, to dominating or being dominated? :)

Being dominated

I have fantasies about being dominated all the time, starting with sexual domination and spreading out from there to include day to day stuff like being told what to wear etc.

I do wonder whether I would be able to submit fully to another person, but the challenge is part of the appeal ;)

Alas it's likely to remain a fantasy...